No announcement yet.

Whos more epic: Russell Crowe or Mel Gibson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Rubber Soul View Post
    that movie was ****ing epic......but it didn't get alot of attention because of the ****ing zionist movie critics
    lol @ microcosm battle.

Yo, it's Maya v.s. Aztec. The Jews as well as Muslims need to **** off.

Forget Gibson's ideology, that's not even remotely in discussion.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

Originally posted by RunW/Knives View Post
      Here let's watch this awesome ****.

This the end of lethal weapon? ill have to check it out when i get done work cant watch youtube videos.

Originally posted by one-Punch View Post
      Gladiator and American Gangster were awesome movies by Russell Crowe. Probably his best.
      Gerard butler would have been a much better gladiator and american gangster was all denzel any one, cept maybe ben afleck or the big boned guy from super bad, could have played opposite him and looked awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post
        This the end of lethal weapon? ill have to check it out when i get done work cant watch youtube videos.
        Well just watch it closely. You'll agree with me in it might be the greatest cinematic battle on camera ever.................despite the fake punch sounds. It's just a stupid war fought in mud.

Never pay again for live sex! | Hot girls doing naughty stuff for free! | Chat for free!

Comment

lol @ microcosm battle.

Yo, it's Maya v.s. Aztec. The Jews as well as Muslims need to **** off.

Forget Gibson's ideology, that's not even remotely in discussion.
          wrong. It's plainly obvious that Gibson has been rudely and wrongly snubbed by zionist movie critics. The fact is he is a genius of the Film Industry.

Comment

wrong. It's plainly obvious that Gibson has been rudely and wrongly snubbed by zionist movie critics. The fact is he is a genius of the Film Industry.

You're fighting a lost cause with me though man.

Let's just get back to the cinematics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Shen View Post

Gerard butler would have been a much better gladiator and american gangster was all denzel any one, cept maybe ben afleck or the big boned guy from super bad, could have played opposite him and looked awesome.
              Gladiator, Yes.

American Gangster, No.

Comment

You're fighting a lost cause with me though man.

Let's just get back to the cinematics!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
                lol.....But you have to admit mate, that Gibson has been treated unfairly ever since his so called 'anti-semitic' outburst...the man has apologised and these ****s can't seem to let it go.....

Anyways. I believe he is a tremendous director. Braveheart, Passion of the Christ and Apocolypto are testiment to his abilities.

Crowe just shades Gibson acting wise.....I thought Crowe was brilliant in A Beautiful Mind and The Insider.....not too sure about his New Jersey accent

Comment

lol.....But you have to admit mate, that Gibson has been treated unfairly ever since his so called 'anti-semitic' outburst...the man has apologised and these ****s can't seem to let it go.....

Anyways. I believe he is a tremendous director. Braveheart, Passion of the Christ and Apocolypto are testiment to his abilities.

Crowe just shades Gibson acting wise.....I thought Crowe was brilliant in A Beautiful Mind and The Insider.....not too sure about his New Jersey accent
                  Oh this post for sure, I didn't know you were being sarchastic/critical.

I thought you were venting your ideology like Tunney does.

With the ACTUAL hatred, I just didn't want to read it.

Some of my Hebrew friends could be reading. And TBH none of us are in a position to be discussing that war........................AT ALL.

Comment

How could you go against Crowe on a boxing site? CINDARELLA MAN!!!!

Cindarella Man
                    American Gangster
                    Gladiator

Russel Crowe is a bad mothalicka!!!

Comment

Oh this post for sure, I didn't know you were being sarchastic/critical.

I thought you were venting your ideology like Tunney does.

With the ACTUAL hatred, I just didn't want to read it.

Some of my Hebrew friends could be reading. And TBH none of us are in a position to be discussing that war........................AT ALL.
                      You are misinterpreting my post mate......I never said anything untoward to the Jewish People.....I happen to like Jews......But these zionists in the Media should be ashamed of themselves

Comment

Working...
                      X