Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

If Floyd really wants to "clean up" the sport, why isnt he petitioning for ALL boxers

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• If Floyd really wants to "clean up" the sport, why isnt he petitioning for ALL boxers

to test under OST?
    I mean if he's really set out to do what he says he is.
    Why not bring it to the commission, which has the ultimate power to implement it?

Anyone who says Mayweather is trying to clean up the sport is really gullible or is lying to themselves.

so floyd has to speak for everyone now???lol

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2010 View Post
      what part of "cleaning up the sport of boxing" dont you understand?

If he said "i want to make sure my fights are clean" i would agree with your lame question.

Comment

wasn't he who launched this drug crucade? he's building himself up to be a drug testing pioneer in American boxing. He did infact say he was trying to clean up the sport didn't he?

Comment

Originally posted by Erik18 View Post
          what part of "cleaning up the sport of boxing" dont you understand?

If he said "i want to make sure my fights are clean" i would agree with your lame question.
          exactly.. . .

Comment

Originally posted by Bokor Man View Post
            to test under OST?
            Why not bring it to the commission, which has the ultimate power to implement it?

Anyone who says Mayweather is trying to clean up the sport is really gullible or is lying to themselves.

I'm all for OST... but all I gotta say is, if you want it, you better be willing to put up some money and work to make it happen. that means if you're a promoter and you like OST, then you better make sure all your fights have OST. If you're a boxer and you want OST, then you should pay for OSt for every boxer on your undercard. If you're a fan and you want OSt, you should demand it from every boxer. failure to do this = loss of any morale high ground.

Comment

Originally posted by Bokor Man View Post
              to test under OST?

thank you someone that understands and mannys team has said we will follow what ever rules the commision has set even if it has ost so floyd be a man of your word and go to the commision

Comment

Because without Floyd Money Mayweather, there is no BOXING /*****

Comment

Floyd stated before that he wants to clean the sport of boxing. If he's serious enough he needs to petition to the commission to adopt OST as a standard for every match.

Comment

did Mayweather make his undercard test under Olympic Style Testing? nope.. he didn't.
                    he's going to allow possibly dirty fighters to fight on his card, and yet he is a drug crusader.

that's like running a campaign on pro-life and christianity but your staffers are atheists and having abortions.

Comment

Working...
                    X