No announcement yet.

Floyd Mayweather didn't make a demand.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by FootWork777 View Post
    I feel bad about the fact that you're so DUMB. You're the same guy who thinks catchweights have no effects on fights That says it all, WORD OF ADVICE EDUCATE YOURSELF.......

First of all when did I say that catchweights have no effect on fights? They could but conviniently for you *****s you only bring up Mannys fights and forget about the hundreds if not thousands that take place all the time in boxing like the are some sort of new and hip thing that Manny is doing. Lets also not forget that despite all this catchweight mumbo jumbo idiots like you regurgitate over and over again lets not forget that Mannys last opponents have had anywhere from a 10-17 pound weight advantage on pac and in comparison Floyd would have to be fighting against middleweights and super middleweights for there to be such a giant weight disparity so haas any of these cathweight fights been unfair in anyway? No because when I see 3 time world champions getting clobbered with a 17 pound weight advantage I don't think even fighting at the full weight limit would have helped them in any way. So fuk you next time you are gonna call someone dumb it wiould be nice if you could justify your stupid ass point of view!

Comment

• PAC is an 8 division world champ with 52 wins. Who the **** is Floyd with his 41 and 5???

Comment

Should everyone be subjected to catchweight title fights?
        Prove to me Floyd wasn't using PEDs for 40 fights, "because if you look at the statistics" (for all my old school Ice Cube fans, you know which album thats from)

they say he did seeing as how he refused to do any extra testing.

Comment

somebody from his own team said he didn't dummy.
          Someone from Floyd's team said negotiations never happened.What did they need to hide that this needed to be denied? What do they have to hide that Al Haymon is so quiet about it in the face of his friend and clients public flogging. ?
          Last edited by Alibata; 11-18-2010, 06:42 PM.

Comment

• wassup Soy...

Comment

• Teddy Atlas was right...

Why not just take the test to prove the doubters wrong?

Comment

Working...
              X