Golovkin fans overrate David Lemieux on purpose

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    You praise him Larry.
    Then you add that he was lineal which technically he was but he was a fawking cab driver and yu know that
    I dont priase it at all it isnt even a top 10 win for Mayweather i rank these much higher

Oscar
    Hatton
    Mosley
    Canelo
    Pacquiao
    Cotto
    Genero
    Corrales
    Castillo-1
    Castillo-2

Jmm
    Guerrero
    Ortiz
    Maidana-1
    Maidana-2
    Judah

thats 16 wins i rank over Baldo easily

Comment

• Originally posted by larryxxx.... View Post
      Man Rosado is garbage,stop, please stop he is not a top win at all period
      Rosado is an ATG, future HOF these haters smh trying to hate on a white man smdh.

Comment

• There's nothing anyone can do to dress up GGG ****ty resume. An overmatched Brook would be his best win, which is sad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
          There's nothing anyone can do to dress up GGG ****ty resume. An overmatched Brook would be his best win, which is sad.
          All I read was -
          Waaa waaa waaaa

GGG is making boxing great again and bringing in casual fans to the sport, Ward ain't bringing shiet to the sport that's a fact.

Comment

• Top 5 in MW Division is pretty much interchangeable... A brawl with Eubank Jr or Jacobs would be interesting since both of them also had bad loss to their resume ... I give David a good chance in both of them ... A- for sure

Comment

• How you rate Lemieux depends on whether you think he's improved since his two back-to-back losses 4 years ago when he was 22. He's 27 years old now.

With that said, yeah--- I do believe if you swap him out currently to back then he would beat both fighters. I think he's improved. Better conditioning and stronger fighter. Do I think he's a top-tier fighter? No, but I still give him around a B-level rating. He has above-average hand-speed and power.

Yes, I know using your face to counter your opponents jabs is pretty bad defense, but it is what it is I guess.

Comment

• Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
                All I read was -
                Waaa waaa waaaa

GGG is making boxing great again and bringing in casual fans to the sport, Ward ain't bringing shiet to the sport that's a fact.
                I hope you're trolling. Ward accomplished more in the Super 6 than GGG has accomplished in his whole career. You should just hope the Canelo fight happens. Golovkin isn't getting any younger and he's done very little for his legacy.

Comment

• If it wasn't for Golovkin then Lemieux could easily beat at the top of the MW division right now, so I think ****ting on him is pretty ridiculous.

He's a solid fighter with the hardest punch in the division and his best years lay ahead of him.

Comment

• I'll be honest with you I didn't even know who Lemieux was before he fought Golovkin.

Comment

• Originally posted by Come on Man... View Post
                      I hope you're trolling. Ward accomplished more in the Super 6 than GGG has accomplished in his whole career. You should just hope the Canelo fight happens. Golovkin isn't getting any younger and he's done very little for his legacy.
                      Ward was a little baby when he went into that super six how does it feel knowing GGG would have been willing to fight any opponent home or away infact his entire career has been away from home and he has treated every fight in a dominant fashion giving the fans a show.

Ward is a typical modern day spoilt fighter who doesn't appreciate the fans he is a no good waste of space who is contributing to the death of the sport we have GGG to make the sport great again him and Trump gonna make USA great again.

Comment

Working...
                      X