Best gyms/trainers in the world?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is the Kronk not operational anymore?
    Peac o c k 's gym in London
    There's a gym in Erdington High street in Birmingham Uk, Very good and clean with some good work going on
    There's one in Epsom, Surrey, trained there for a bit

Comment

Freddie never said Pac beat Floyd, he actually crowned Floyd as the best of our era

Comment

Originally posted by BG_Knocc_Out View Post
        To be honest, those gyms are more "watering holes". In terms of fighter production I'd have to go with Headbangers in D.C., their amateurs are top notch and consistently on the podiums. Can't go to any tournament without seeing the old purple and silver track suits lol. Shouldn't even have to mention their pros.
        What do you mean by watering holes?

Comment

Originally posted by BuakawBanchamek View Post
          What do you mean by watering holes?
          I read too deep into the question, my fault. My post was geared towards fighter development I suppose.

But I say that because that's where every one goes to get work in. When it comes to high level fighters, pros or and a lot of amateurs, we often become nomads. Not many maintain gym allegiance... not in the way some are used to anyway.

You go to Mayweather's, Wildcard, Gleason's, etc.. you'll find 90% of the fighters occupying the gym don't fight or represent that gym. I guarantee the next day they'll be working at some other spot.

Vegas is a prime example. It's essentially what Hollywood is to aspiring actors, Vegas is the same to boxing. One day you get guys at Johnny Toccos, the next they're in Henderson at Roy Jones', then they're in chinatown at Mayweather's.

Comment

Working...
          X