Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nike Cuts Ties: We No Longer Have Relationship With Pacquiao!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by NUCLEAR View Post
    Pac kept his mouth close but the media kept interviewing him about his views on gays so he gave them an answer then the media blew it up on proportions just to have a sensational news.
    Ook..Media doing what they do best. .still i think he shouldn't had uses da animal comparison..media does it to most athlete/celebrity.

Comment

• I'm not consciously aware of my own feelings about ignorance because the reaction I've had to this surprises me. Pacquiao looks like a ****ing moron to me now every time I see his image. And I've loved this guy for years.

He's destroyed his legacy with this ****. For some anyway. The struggle is real for gays just like it is for any disenfranchised group on the planet. If you're in a disenfranchised group these are your brothers he was talking about. Conscious people know of what I speak.

Comment

• Does Nike never sell their stuff in Iran, Yemen, UAE, etc? These places are anti-****sexuals...

Comment

• You can't have an opinion in this PC world anymore, freedom of speech my ass, everything u do or say is under a microscope it's like people stopped worrying about their own lives and started only worrying about judging celebrities. Who cares if the guy doesn't support gays? The first insult people use to insult someone nowadays is calling them gay or fäg or any other ****sexual reference, why isn't that considered ****phobic? Why aren't there any articles about that? Only when a celebrity speaks his mind and people find out he doesn't have the same opinion as they do then they start crying.

Crazy time to live in.

Comment

• Originally posted by Carpe Diem View Post
            Will he still wear his old Nike shoes on fight night or will he choose a different pair?
            We shouldn't be seeing the Nike's again. It'll hit people then.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
              You're killing it.

Comment

• Originally posted by spanishboxing View Post
                Great point. .pac should just had kept his mouth close on those issues. .yes it's his freedom of speech..but ppl already know his point on certain topics bc of his religious background...plus it's not da 1st time he spoken in this issue. .he just over did it with da animal comparison. .maybe this was uses to promote his next fight. .there's going to be lots of fans mad n rooting for Bradley fight night. .this might even boost his ppv #..ppl might buy just to watch him take a L and retire.
                ". .maybe this was uses to promote his next fight. ."

i think it is more for getting the christian votes this coming election...

Comment

• LOL Americans have become the laughing stock. It's now a game of who can be offended the most about the most amount of trivial things.

Comment

• Great job Nike.

Comment

• if anything nike needs to get its act together with hiring 3rd world slaves to make their products.

Comment

Working...
                      X