• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
    You are a sad character.
    And you're a delusional homer.

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
      If khan had a solid chin like morales or Oscar, he would be the p4p #1 fighter in the world..

His speed, skill, and activity make it nearly impossible to outpoint him

Nearly but not impossible Khan was a faster Ferrari then probably even than now but a master defensive counter puncher can negate that great jab he has and time the speed, his skills can be negated without having to put him to sleep unfortunately he does have that narcolepsy problem, If not id give him an edge on everyone he faced.

Comment

Originally posted by Box-Office View Post
        You are a sad character.
        i'm in your sig? what an honor add weebler to the reasonable khan fans

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
          If khan had a solid chin like morales or Oscar, he would be the p4p #1 fighter in the world..

His speed, skill, and activity make it nearly impossible to outpoint him
          Yea, hes airways had flaws and even though they are greatly diminished, they are still there. He was never destined to be a top p4p fighter because he is just not good enough.

Comment

Until he gets cracked.

Comment

He looks quite sturdy at 147. And, he has to have a decent chin, if he took those shots in the 10th versus Maidana. But anyone can get koed with a clean shot. Does Pac have one of the worst chins for getting put to sleep when JMM never put anyone else to sleep? How about Maidana admitting that Jesisto Lopez almost knocked him out but made a mistake in backing off?

Khan got talked into a loss against Garcia. I really don't think the Garcia loss was down to merely a weak chin, it was just Khan being insanely overly aggressive and eventually paying the price. I don't think he has a great chin, but I think it is not bad either. His chin could let him down in the future, but I think if he doesn't stay in the pocket too long, he shouldn't get hit cleanly anyway.

Its insane how Hunter was just repeating one thing over and over and over until the final bell, ' Stay focused Amir!' Khan also looks strong in there. I really noticed it, when he outwrestled Collazo for arm space to hit him with a body shot that put him down. That body shot against Collazo looked wicked.

Comment

Kotelnik for the most part also dominated Alexander.

Comment

Working...
                X