Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Vera for making Dzinziruki quit!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serg did not quit, he got beat down! He got up from a big knockdown in the first but came back but was eventually beaten down, Serg is not a papter tiger he put plenty of hurt on Vera too, but he ended up losing. No shame, Serg was just old and not really in great shape.

Comment

Originally posted by Trenchant View Post
      Serg did not quit, he got beat down! He got up from a big knockdown in the first but came back but was eventually beaten down, Serg is not a papter tiger he put plenty of hurt on Vera too, but he ended up losing. No shame, Serg was just old and not really in great shape.
      He did quit. He told the ref no more. Its called getting beat into submission. What do you mean Serg wasnt in shape...It was a championship fight!!!! Why wouldnt he be.

Comment

Got sushi. Was a good one or just a beat down

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
          He did quit. He told the ref no more. Its called getting beat into submission. What do you mean Serg wasnt in shape...It was a championship fight!!!! Why wouldnt he be.
          Are you telling me Morales was in shape against Garcia because it was a 'championship' fight?

Comment

Originally posted by BafanaBafana View Post
            Are you telling me Morales was in shape against Garcia because it was a 'championship' fight?
            im not telling you anything. Morales/Garcia has nothing to do with this fight! I really dont think being out of shape was his(Morales) problem. More like past his prime and way past his time!
            Last edited by PAC-BOY; 01-26-2013, 01:03 AM.

Comment

You really are sure of yourself for someone that has never been in the ring. I am in the same crowd of dont bash someone for something that you yourself will never even get tested with. It is easy to judge someone you see on a TV screen from your recliner.

Comment

Originally posted by Fetta View Post
                Got sushi. Was a good one or just a beat down
                It was a great fight. Definitely recommend catching a replay.

Comment

im not telling you anything. Morales/Garcia has nothing to do with this fight! I really dont think being out of shape was his problem. More like past his prime and way past his time!
                  i think it was. that and having no defense or punching power. if he doesn't retire, he should consider going back down to 154. it looks like he doesn't belong at MW.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7#post12955537

Comment

Originally posted by Trevbutler View Post
                    You really are sure of yourself for someone that has never been in the ring. I am in the same crowd of dont bash someone for something that you yourself will never even get tested with. It is easy to judge someone you see on a TV screen from your recliner.
                    ohhh boy...like ive never heard that before. South Florida Boxing...come see me! Been there done that...got the t shirt. lame little hate post. And if i have or havent...a quitter is a quitter. Dont give a shlt if you like it or not. You quit...youre a pu$$y. End of story! if you condone quitting than im talking to a wussy! Lame!

Comment

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
                      i think it was. that and having no defense or punching power. if he doesn't retire, he should consider going back down to 154. it looks like he doesn't belong at MW.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7#post12955537
                      I was quoting the poster who compared them to Morrals/Garcia. I didnt mean Dzinziruki wasnt in shape. I said Morrals was past prime and past time. Comparing him to Dzinziruki was insane! Dont know if there was confusion. Ill fix the post!
                      Last edited by PAC-BOY; 01-26-2013, 01:03 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X