• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

the game is so ****in slow anyway

Comment

edit: but it looks very good on the video

Comment

tht dont look tht much like gatti and whos the other dude supposed to be?

Comment

Originally posted by Manfredo Jr View Post
          tht dont look tht much like gatti and whos the other dude supposed to be?
          Micky Ward

They need a boxing game, with atleast 20 CURRENT boxers in each weight class, instead of like 4 current and 4 legends... thats LAME as hell, I hate boxing matches like that... yeah uhh James Toney vs Joe Frazier wtf thas stupid, keep it real

Comment

Originally posted by Floyd_Fan_2006 View Post
            the game is so ****in slow anyway
            thats true,they punch like ****in eldery ppl

Comment

Originally posted by McAlister View Post
              Micky Ward

They need a boxing game, with atleast 20 CURRENT boxers in each weight class, instead of like 4 current and 4 legends... thats LAME as hell, I hate boxing matches like that... yeah uhh James Toney vs Joe Frazier wtf thas stupid, keep it real

they should just add all current professional boxers to it , that would be sweet

Comment

Originally posted by Manfredo Jr View Post
                they should just add all current professional boxers to it , that would be sweet
                Yeah i was gonna say that but then i thought about all the professional fighters from local gyms, lol it would be just too many to put in a game.. so more like the known professionals, the ones thats atleast on tv

Comment

Who knows.. You will probaly be able to download updates for boxers.. That would be cool.

They should do that.. Like new venues and ****.. Along with attire and speacial moves.. That would be nuts.

Comment

Working...
                  X