• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

http://www.whfoods.com/genpage.php?tname=news&dbid=79

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/grower-s...wer-to-cancer/

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
      Yeah they're pretty damn hot for sure. I can still handle them doe.

you stash a couple of wings in that epic mullet of yours?

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
        Some "experts" (I don't know how credible any of these experts actually are, I just read articles) say that eating these really hot peppers and spices can actually ward off cancer and strengthen immune systems. They claim that the cancer cells will actually suicide themselves

Among the evidence they offer is how countries/cultures whom eat the hottest foods traditionally have the lowest cancer rates in the world
        lol thats funny i pictured the bad cells like a cartoon biting the chile and croaking

but it might kill those cells but there is a catch it can cause inflammation of the esophagus and intestines or ulcers im guessing.

That one dude got some of the paste on his hands it was burning he had to go to the doctor.

I remember eating a hot wings with super hot sauce and it burned my lips so bad my mouth was inflamed and it looked like I was stung by a bee.

Comment

I can't eat hot foods anymore. Used to eat hot hot foods. Now, nope. My old guts can't take it.

Comment

Originally posted by Zaroku View Post
            Burns twice as much coming out the back side.
            i ate a few bowls of chili at a contest, one of them had the devil's finger peppers in it. i had to take six ****s the next day and my A-Hole was burning, i think i even started the toilet paper on fire when i wiped

Comment

Originally posted by phallus View Post
              i ate a few bowls of chili at a contest, one of them had the devil's finger peppers in it. i had to take six ****s the next day and my A-Hole was burning, i think i even started the toilet paper on fire when i wiped
              I feel you. I had to get organic yogurt and wipe in on my culo to stop the burn.

Comment

Working...
              X