No announcement yet.

Duran wants to see Pac May part 2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ESE VATO LOCO
    yeah, ask duran's old ass if he wants to see leonard again.

he don't want to catch that fade.
    Disrespecting a legend of the game Zaroku, I mean Sugarkainhook, too many alts bud.. Anyway, going back disrespecting a legend ain't cool. The guy's opinion weighs a gazillion times more than your 3 alts combined lmao
    Last edited by Spoon23; 04-12-2016, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by TJ highway View Post
      Actually buddy Floyd Sr did say that!
      "Man stop fighting like you scared!"
      And his own uncle roger wants Floyd to man up for the 2nd time, since his uncle knows it was a fluke win.

Roger Mayweather says Floyd has got to beat Manny Again earn respect from boxing fans
      http://**********boxing.com/

If you can't link, just go to, on the ropes boxing.com, interview is all there.

Roger Mayweather: Floyd's legacy is going to be good but he needs to close that legacy with Pacquiao. He needs to go back and him and Pacquiao need to do it again. Thats what I think. To close the door in terms of victory, thats what he needs to do.

Jenna J: If Floyd does that, where does that put him amongst the greats?

Roger Mayweather: That would put him amongst the greatest fighters, but Floyd had a good, long legacy anyways. He will be amongst some of the greatest fighters but hes got to close the thing with Pacquiao before he ever does that, because thats one of the known guys that people respect and I think thats the guy that he's gonna have to beat or have to show something with.

Even Roger Mayweather knows Floyd didn't conclude anything that night.

The truth cuts like butter.

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-12-2016, 06:33 AM.

Comment

Spoon23

Comment

Originally posted by Crazylegs77 View Post
          As my girlfriend said during May vs Pac, "that guy looks like he wants to go swimming but is afraid to get wet."

Maybe a Manny with 2 good arms and not in pain would make for more action, but Floyds only interest again would be eliminate any action, clinch, body jab, side step. It would help if the ref penalized for holding but probably would be Bayless again, so I really dont think it would be a barn burner. It is more likely Floyd returns vs Mayfield.
          Just tell your gf Floyd fought at the Olympics and in the same year Pac got knocked out in the Phillipines, and particularly by two asians. Then later on slept on the canvas. You could also show your gf Floyd's career highlights and who he beat. Then explain to her about catchweights. Also remind her that in 2010 Floyd offered Pac 40 million for the same drug testing he agreed to in May 2nd 2015. Tell her also Pac was caught trying to use ''Toradol'' before the fight for an undisclosed injury which Top Rank were supposed to inform the Anti-Doping Agency, USADA. Pac then swam in Salt Water to heal a severely torn rotator cuff on the right shoulder which against Bradley 3 he didn't use his might leaping left. And lastly, tell her what Lennos Lewis said about May 2nd, ''you can't catch what you can't hit.''

Women are more intelligent than men. She'll get it.

Comment

Originally posted by pasawayako View Post
            Floyd will never fight pac again. Froid can't use the IV again and 101% will lose against pac again probably by ko.
            Yeah, He rather do his own marathon with his fl0mo minions.

Here's his new hobby. He's mastering just incase if this shyit hits the fan his gone in 60 someone remote where boxing fans won't find him.

He's in good company though. Fl0mos are behind him 100% (literally look behind Floyd)

Last edited by Spoon23; 04-12-2016, 05:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
              Floyd Sr. never said that lol. Stop lying.
              Yes, he did. Twice.

"Floyd, you losing man!"

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                Yes, he did. Twice.

"Floyd, you losing man!"
                No he didn't. Show me the video where hes says "Floyd you losing man"

Comment

I'm with Roberto on this one.

Fighting is what Pac was born to do.

May needs to man up and give him his rematch!

Comment

Originally posted by Johnwoo8686 View Post
                    No he didn't. Show me the video where hes says "Floyd you losing man"
                    Just look for any video that shows you between rounds 5 and 6 and between 7 and 8. He flat out tells Floyd that he was losing.
                    Last edited by Mr. Punch-Out!!; 04-12-2016, 02:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr. Punch-Out!! View Post
                      Just look for any video that shows you between rounds 5 and 6 and between 7 and 8. He flat out tells Floyd that he was losing.
                      Stop making claims you can't prove and stop spinning words.

Comment

Working...
                      X