PNG girl beheads father after he rapes her— report

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by El Fenomeno View Post
    Calm down.

I'm not labeling anyone or dismissing anything, I'm asking a perfectly reasonable question, the only one that seems to be jumping to a conclusion is you.
    Are you actually trying to convince me that you didn't intend to label the girl a liar and dismiss her claim of rape by calling her story into question? Then please, inform me of what the real intent of your post was.

As you said, they're allegations, nothing more. Innocent till proven guilty and all that. The only thing we know for a fact as that she murdered him.

You want to say it's cased closed based on someones word against someone elses, whatever. I prefer to weigh up the evidence first. Prefer it I wasn't labelled a scumbag if it's all the same to you though.
    When did I say that I wanted to call it "case closed"? The authorities will conduct an investigation and we'll have their official conclusion in a matter of weeks.

As for labelling you a scumbag, you deserved it for casually implying that the girl was a liar as well as a murderer. If you're such an advocate for not jumping to conclusions before the official ruling is made clear then you should've exercised a bit more restraint yourself before indirectly accusing the child of lying, or at least added a disclaimer stating that that wasn't your intention.

Comment

case closed, pretty hard for him to testify without his head and its her word against no ones, teenage girl W ko2.

Comment

Originally posted by The_Bringer View Post
        Are you actually trying to convince me that you didn't intend to label the girl a liar and dismiss her claim of rape by calling her story into question? Then please, inform me of what the real intent of your post was.

When did I say that I wanted to call it "case closed"? The authorities will conduct an investigation and we'll have their official conclusion in a matter of weeks.

As for labelling you a scumbag, you deserved it for casually implying that the girl was a liar as well as a murderer. If you're such an advocate for not jumping to conclusions before the official ruling is made clear then you should've exercised a bit more restraint yourself before indirectly accusing the child of lying, or at least added a disclaimer stating that that wasn't your intention.
        I'm not trying to 'convince' you of anything. There's no intent to do anything other than provoke opinions. As myself and another poster have quite rightly pointed out, I asked a question which was perfectly reasonable. Aside from an allegation of a crime, the only thing we have evidence and a confession of is a murder. FACT.

You're looking into 1 line of text far too much and trying to find things which aren't there.

What are you going on about 'exercise restraint', 'Add a disclaimer'. Why? There's no onus on me to do anything, I've stated a fact. If people take it the wrong way and get all upset and start calling people scumbags then so be it.

Comment

Stop trying to convince each other of stuff. Headache! Least her dad wont get one anymore... Theres a man missing his head(s) and a raped girl that both need love and comforting here, lies or no lies they're humans (well ones mostly human).

Comment

it wouldn't be hard to prove she has been raped. it also wouldn't be hard to prove it was her father.

Comment

She must of gave real good head...

Sorry

Comment

My guess is that the community that are supposedly protecting her are doing more harm than good. Straight after the rape there would have been dna evidence to prove she was raped. Once that evidence is no longer available she will have a harder time proving her case I would have thought.

Comment

A perfect example of how to be a scumbag human being : Completely dismissing the allegations of repeated rape and incest in a country that is internationally notorious for the widespread scale of such incidents in order to label the victim a liar and a murderer. Pathetic.

Something tells me that your comment would've been much different had the sexes of the victim and the deceased been switched around.
                  The perfect example of how to be a scumbag human being is saying someone's guilty without knowing any facts and not having the accused go to trial first.

Innocent until proven guilty isn't relevant anymore I guess, no, a woman chops a mans head off and says he raped her so it must be true. No need for a trial folks, she said he did it so he did it, case closed, but Jeff, what do we do about her chopping his head off? Lol bob, she's a womyn son, she's clearly a victim of rape culture, the patriarchy and all men in general, the guy had it coming case closed.

Yeah, no. Good thing people like you have ****ing absolutely nothing to do with how the justice system works in civilized society or necklacing would be a common occurrence I fear.

Comment

Originally posted by fishscale View Post
                    The perfect example of how to be a scumbag human being is saying someone's guilty without knowing any facts and not having the accused go to trial first.

Innocent until proven guilty isn't relevant anymore I guess, no, a woman chops a mans head off and says he raped her so it must be true. No need for a trial folks, she said he did it so he did it, case closed, but Jeff, what do we do about her chopping his head off? Lol bob, she's a womyn son, she's clearly a victim of rape culture, the patriarchy and all men in general, the guy had it coming case closed.

Yeah, no. Good thing people like you have ****ing absolutely nothing to do with how the justice system works in civilized society or necklacing would be a common occurrence I fear.
                    Yes, because we all know that the justice system in New Guinea is civilized.

Comment

Yes, because we all know that the justice system in New Guinea is civilized.
                      I'm referring to the fact you live in a first world country and have the mentality you do.

Comment

Working...
                      X