Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

NOBODY BEATS Broner at 135 or 140. Stop wasting time & move up to 147 ALREADY.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

ROFLMAO Boxingscene never disappoints lol.

Now broner beats Pacquaio and Mayweather in one night, cuz he beat Demarco wich is a very good win by the way.

From what it looks like a guy like rios would hurt Broner, Broner wont handle that type of pressure!

Comment

Originally posted by El C@cique@PR View Post
      ROFLMAO Boxingscene never disappoints lol.

Now broner beats Pacquaio and Mayweather in one night, cuz he beat Demarco wich is a very good win by the way.

From what it looks like a guy like rios would hurt Broner, Broner wont handle that type of pressure!
      Broner would beat Rios.

Abril proved that Rios can't do nothing with the shoulder roll. Broner would sit down on his shots and possibly get Rios out of there.

Only one's seeing Broner at the moment is Mathysse, Bradley and possibly Garcia.

Comment

Broner would have a field day with Rios.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
          why wouldn't I? Broner is garbage
          He's "Garbage"? Did he **** your mom or something? Why are you so mad?

You're delusional.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Matthyse, Soto, Marquez all beat Broner

he doesn't even beat Abril tbh
            lmfao and if he beats they ass you'll have another list

Comment

Mathysse is good, but I think that he can be outboxed and frustrated against a guy like Broner. Yeah, it's gonna be hard and Broner is gonna have to up his stamina and be very patient, but I have no doubt he can do it. Broner could school Rios but it could be interesting as Rios will actually test his chin, but that's a fight not worth talking about since it's never going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
                Rios is interesting too...if only because Rios will throw and doesnt care if he lands. Then I have flashbacks of Abril vs Rios and go... "..Abril with more power vs Rios?... sounds bad for Rios"
                Broner would carve Rios up, it would be nasty.

Comment

i wanna see mayweather vs broner... the mirror match

Comment

Originally posted by DTMB View Post
                    i think broner should try to go henry armstrong/manny pacquiao and try to win in 3 divisions at the same time; 135,140, & 147.

what better way to stand out and create star power publicity? if pacquiao can do it i dont see why broner cant.
                    I hope you are just being funny.

Comment

Khan vs. Broner

Comment

Working...
                      X