Collapse
No announcement yet.

Erislandy Lara repping Mexican colors..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Erislandy Lara repping Mexican colors..

Los colores de la bandera Mexicana, esto es para todos los latinos! México me ha dado mucho apoyo y cariño! Gracias... Viva Cuba... Viva México y Vivan todos los latinos

i am now a fan of his

Comment

well, I'll have to support him.

He's only doing this to get more fans and it's working

Comment

I was always backing Lara over that Armenian fool !!! WAR LARA!! Esos Cubanos si son hermanos de los Mexicanos..

Comment

Im a fan of his, i thought Carlos Molina beat him but i wana see him against Canelo, its koo that he will be sporting mexican colors

Comment

gross,.,,...........

Comment

Good that he's doing this, should unite more latino fans. Sort of like what Vazquez jr did when he fught donaire in texas by coming out with the mexican flg there to get the latino suppport behind him.

Comment

Originally posted by figzuki View Post
                Good that he's doing this, should unite more latino fans. Sort of like what Vazquez jr did when he fught donaire in texas by coming out with the mexican flg there to get the latino suppport behind him.
                i laughed at vasquez when he did that and then he got sonned. he has no right to wave that

Comment

Originally posted by Neutral View Post
                  i laughed at vasquez when he did that and then he got sonned. he has no right to wave that
                  I forgot losing by split decision meant being sonned.

Comment

Originally posted by ELHURACAN58 View Post
                    I forgot losing by split decision meant being sonned.
                    loloooool still mad vasquez got sonnned and lost all his titles if he even had any to begin with

Comment

Working...
                    X