Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Is Mayweather Promotions gonna be a successful company?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Mayweather Promotions gonna be a successful company?

This guy is at the strip club dropping 500K. And I think this is why Mayweather Promotions is gonna fail. He drops 500K on these ho3s but can't drop 200K for Caballero's purse bid. How do you think his fighters feel about that? Now you have his fighter risking getting stripped or being forced to vacate the title cause his promoter didn't drop any money on him in the bid and he doesn't wanna fight for 90K. I think it will only a matter of time before he starts betting his fighters' money away as well.

Now before you look at my sig and claim this is a hate thread, it is not. This is a concerning issue regarding his fighters. I think at this point I would rather be with 50 who seems serious about this promoting thing like Gamboa and Dirrell than with Floyd like Dib and Caballero.

nope it won't. the whole thing will crash and burn without even getting off the ground. mayweather is not a businessman and only cares for no one but himself. if ever he decides to hang up his gloves and fully commit to promoting, mayweather would be worse than don king

Comment

wasn't it 50k?

Comment

It was 50k you mong.
        And that wasn't just Floyd that was between him and Ray J.

Comment

Originally posted by kiDynamite92
          wasn't it 50k?
          Was it? Thought I read 500K lol. Anyway, why does this guy have money to spend on strippers and bet on games but cant drop some money a his newly signed fighter? Not a very good look or first impression if you ask me.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Floyd is not right in the head or hart just like the rest of his beyond ****ed up lowlife ghetto family.

If floyd wasent a boxer he would be behind bars his whole life.

Him running a promotion company is like having a 1o year old kid that was brought up by monkies in the zoo suddenly being in charge of a airport controlroom.

Floyd will end his life living in a cardboard box sucking dicks for crack or worse
            Last edited by 110110110; 09-28-2012, 09:52 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
              Floyd is not right in the head, just like the rest of his low life ghetto family.

Him running a promotion company is like having a 1o year old kid that was brought up by monkies in the zoo suddenly being in charge of a airport controlroom.

Floyd will end his life in a cardboard box smoking crack
              This post made me lol

Comment

Originally posted by Mato o Muero
                Quote:

Originally Posted by 110110110

Floyd is not right in the head, just like the rest of his low life ghetto family.

Floyd will end his life in a cardboard box smoking crack

This post made me lol
                Well..... This wasnt supposed to be no type of hate thread but it's starting out that way.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by 110110110 View Post
                  Floyd is not right in the head or hart just like the rest of his beyond ****ed up lowlife ghetto family.

Floyd will end his life living in a cardboard box sucking dicks for crack or worse
                  lol damn............

Comment

Its sooooooo easy to hate floyd because there are soo much to not like

Comment

Working...
                    X