Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why all the hate for Guerrero? Did you think Aydin won the fight or what?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why all the hate for Guerrero? Did you think Aydin won the fight or what?

The Ghost was coming off of shoulder surgery and a long layoff, plus he jumped up two weight classes. Yet he STILL clearly beat one of the strongest welterweights in the world.

Why are some of you not impressed with that? Did you think he didn't deserve the decision?

It was just a sloppy unimpressive fight is why they are hating. Plus this is boxingscene.

Aydin is pretty limited, but he id hard to look good against.

Comment

Look at the sign up dates, most are ALTS/trolls/the usual idiots that picked Aydin by K.O on their real accounts.

Comment

No hate for Guerrero. Fully expected him to react the way he did. He's a little better than Victor Ortiz at dealing with pressure. Nicest thing I can say.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
          No hate for Guerrero. Fully expected him to react the way he did. He's a little better than Victor Ortiz at dealing with pressure. Nicest thing I can say.
          What do you mean? He reacted just fine.

Comment

Wow. Just got done reading some of the comments. People are really bad judges of talents on here. Everyone thinks Guerrero sucks? LOL. I wish this place didnt allow just anyone in.

I guess everyone has forgot about his past accomplishments also.

Comment

i think they all, including me just hate him the way he talekd so much about mayweather yet avoided competition to even get a shot at him and how he bragged about how he beat pac in sparring and pac was scared to look at him. ridiculous statements

Comment

i actually scored the fight 7-5 for Aydin. not saying it was a robbery but ghost didn't look that good. he was eating a lot of uppercuts and overhand rights. his footwork was slow too. he should move down to 140 imo

Comment

I haven't been reading the comments...... But Guerrero clearly won...... I would just prefer he go down to at least 140.....

Comment

Originally posted by winky's right View Post
                    i actually scored the fight 7-5 for Aydin. not saying it was a robbery but ghost didn't look that good. he was eating a lot of uppercuts and overhand rights. his footwork was slow too. he should move down to 140 imo

What...You had Aydin winning?
                    Whilst I will be the first to say it wasn't a punch perfect performance from The Ghost which was to be considered considering the circumstances & such there is noway in hell Aydin won that fight, hell even giving Aydin the close rounds I'd seriously struggle to give the guy a draw.

Comment

Working...
                    X