• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dan_cov View Post
    I don't have Photoshop but had a quick go on Mspaint lol

Hopefully somebody can do a better job.

Instant classic

Comment

The flying carpet jibe, the queen on the boat stuff, saying Peterson beat Khan, and saying enough with the excuses you can't blame God, your God can't help you And something like God is good.

But most of all talking all that ***** when you don't have to get in the ring and back it up and when your son will get the beating for it, bad form.

Comment

Hahahahahahahahaha

Comment

Bwahahahahha

Comment

That was pretty funny its a shame he acted like an actual tard at the Morales weigh in.

Comment

How he felt. Called Khan overrated & weak chinned. IMO he was telling the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Bushbaby View Post
                How he felt. Called Khan overrated & weak chinned. IMO he was telling the truth.
                His son is going to looked pretty stupid getting owned by a weak chinned overrated euro fighter.

Comment

Lmao I think it was more directed at Khans style of fighting, funny either way IMO.
                  If Khan had a sense of humour he could of recreated Prince Naseems magic carpet entrance or something, he'd probably get more respect for it but no straight on Twitter sounding off over it as usual.
                  Yeah right. That's why he asked what country he is from and said 'Go home'

You live near Nottingham or wherever, I am not surprised the manner he spoke was nothing new to you, you're a scumbag and it is in you nature.

Yeah a Magic gene carpet is his fighting style? Dumb **** LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by D4thincarnation View Post
                    His son is going to looked pretty stupid getting owned by a weak chinned overrated euro fighter.
                    Are you under the assumption that I believe his son will win?? I think the fight is fairly even I haven't decided a winner yet.

Comment

He very likely will crush Garcia but I totally disagree with him fighting anyone. Are you forgetting how much he has ducked the Prescott rematch? (though I guess your excuse will be Prescott has lost since) not like Khan hasn't (Excuse - Peterson was using PEDs) or how he ducked Maidana for years and paid him step aside money to face the feather fisted Paulie Malignaggi?

Him & his fans always have excuses for his ducks like he is some elite level fighter who calls the shots.

You watch if Matthysse beats Soto & becomes his mandatory he'll soon fly upto 147 to face a joke like Matthew Hatton and try claim he cleaned out 140 lol - Funny thing is I predicted this years ago.

If he fights Floyd or Pac, hes going to lose extremely badly.
                      He won't fight Ortiz because its too high risk for little reward same with Brook & virtually that whole top 10 at 147.
                      He planned going to 147 so he can fight Mayweather, ducking Matthyse to try and fight Maywetaher LOL.

I agree on the Prescott issue.

Froch is the one who has openly said he won't fight Ward again. LOL. What happened to fighting the best Froch?

Comment

Working...
                      X