Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Will you order roy jones jr vs bernard hopkins II?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, but not at my house. Someone else can pay for it. If I had to pay for it then I wouldn't watch it.

Comment

Ive bought every Roy Jones PPV ever, but I cant shell out full price for this. I'll pay for an online stream, but its nowhere near worth $50.

Comment

Originally posted by AKATheMack View Post
        but its nowhere near worth $50.
        You're right, it's probably worth $275, we are so lucky they are only charging a fraction of that.

Comment

Natas knows what he is talking about......order it or be gay.

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
            I will pay $5 along with several others to view the fight as a group.
            This fight is worth about $5-$10.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
              You're right, it's probably worth $275, we are so lucky they are only charging a fraction of that.
              Guess that makes me even luckier for only having to pay 3.50 for it.

Comment

Roy was done years ago he just can't take a hint. I was a huge fan of his but I always knew with his gifts that old age would beat him. I'll watch but I'm not buying it. It's kinda sad when your favorite fighter doesn't know when it's over. The most amazing thing i've ever seen in a boxing ring happened the first time I saw RJ fight on USA network when he was at160. He threw and landed a quadruple left hook faster than most guys could throw 4 punches with both hands.

Comment

Originally posted by Ivansmamma View Post
                  Natas knows what he is talking about......order it or be gay.
                  I'd rather be rammed up the poopchute with Vitali's mighty man pole than order that geriatric hugfest.

Comment

Have anybody seen or heard of it movie theathers. I was looking at the local movie theathers time of show and notice it was on there. I don't know if it just this theather showing it or all of them.
                    Last edited by TheRatman; 03-23-2010, 07:27 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X