• Time
  • Show
Clear All

• No way is froch winning this tournement

Seriously the guy is asking to be picked appart by a good fighter

Jermaine was killing the guy before he got tired and stupid

Pascal got drawn into a war, which is silly considering froch's chin

Hes slow as hell, doesnt throw shots in bursts

I think he will get past dirrel, but when abraham or kessler get in the ring i can see wide UDs maybe even TKO's happening

hes tough and keeps going-thats the only reason he has a chance at beating everyone
    he has the least boxing skill of the six by a long way-everyone knows that

Comment

Originally posted by british_fan View Post
      hes tough and keeps going-thats the only reason he has a chance at beating everyone
      Ill admitt the guy has heart and grit (as shown in 2 previous fights) but that alone can only get you so far

Comment

Froch has more HEART than the other 5 put together .....Froch CAN win this.....its VERY possible!!

Comment

Originally posted by cosmichorn View Post
          Ill admitt the guy has heart and grit (as shown in 2 previous fights) but that alone can only get you so far
          some of his fans actually think he will win the tournament
          its absolutely hilarious

Comment

sometimes it depends on how the fight goes on. For a boxer to move around and just box is easy word for many people but it hard when you get in the ring.

Everybody have a chance and never underestimate anyone. Froch first fight is against Andre Dirrell his KOs is more than Dirrell whole fight.

Experince plays a rould and Dirrell and Ward are the weakest link due to experince but as far at it goes dont count anyone out.

Comment

Originally posted by SekondzOut View Post
              Froch has more HEART than the other 5 put together .....Froch CAN win this.....its VERY possible!!
              heart will not win you the whole tournament
              end of

Comment

heart will not win you the whole tournament
                end of
                yeah boxing is a complex sport and it very very hard to determine what wins you the fight.

Comment

Originally posted by eazy_mas View Post
                  yeah boxing is a complex sport and it very very hard to determine what wins you the fight.
                  thats the thing when picking a fight
                  first off as a general rule you pick the better boxer
                  thats why i dont give carl much hope in this tourney

Comment

I know Froch has heart and chin but i can't see him beating top smw's like Kessler and Abraham, these guys have real KO power, i can't see Froch surviving with his hands held way too low coupled with the fact that he is slower than these guys, i know Froch's defense is the way he moves like a Cobra and keeps his chin tucked into his shoulder, but a boxer-puncher like Kessler will stop him,

i do see Froch getting by Dirrell and Ward though
                    Last edited by Machine Gunz; 07-15-2009, 05:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                    X