Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather is Livid: We Don't Pay Judges, Like Other Promoters

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hahahahaha the stupid little bastich is crying in his pea soup hahahaha

Wonder why the little bastich didn't cry when he got the win over Castillo 1 and Madiana ??? Even the One armed PAC whipped his asz

Getting some of his own medicine hahahaha

It's gonna be so funny to watch his stable get flushed down the toilet

Comment

Some of your other TMT events say otherwise.

Remember Love? Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by aboutfkntime View Post
        the exact same way Pac did, when he used to throw 800+ punches per round

"he is my mentor, my friend..... he taught me everything I know" ~ Alex Ariza, when commenting on Angel Heredia

I'm guessing you must be new to boxing, and were not aware of that?

Is the subject still steroid abuse, or shall we discuss something else now?
        If you're suggesting both Pacquiao and Mayweather used PEDs, I'd say both their associations suggest they did, although we've only gotten wind of hard evidence when it comes to Floyd (vampire facials, reports of positive A-samples and covered up B-samples, unusually low testesterone to E ratios that weren't followed up to test for synthetic T like protocol says to, the TUE for the saline flush, etc).

But odds are they both used. Which is why Floyd using the excuse of drug testing, when he was likely using PEDs himself, to delay the fight with Pacquiao is such an all time worst duck move in boxing history. How can you talk about preserving your health and not wanting to walk with a limp when you're old when if you're using PEDs yourself? I guess you're cool with other people walking with a limp, not just yourself? Or was Floyd admitting Pacquiao at that time was good enough (presumably with PEDs) that he could cause long term damage, but Floyd himself wasn't good enough despite those same PEDs potentially?

But as for Degale-Jack, if both are using, that's one thing, and I guess that's a mostly even playing field. My concern in this fight is that Jack may have used, while Degale possibly didn't. You never know but Degale's punches weren't damaging Jack at all, and he tired after every combination he threw. Meanwhile every punch Jack threw cracked on Degale's body, and Jack never tired. He struggled making 168 and yet he still threw almost 800 punches in a war. And not like GGG punches or Lomachenko where half of those are half speed punches. Jack was punching hard almost every punch.

It's not like I'm an expert on the signs of PED use, but Jack never used to be a big power guy, and never used to have this good a chin, or this good stamina. He looks like a totally different guy. The more you watch boxing, the more hunches you get, the more patterns you recognize, so even though I have no training or experience in recognizing these kinds of things, Jack APPEARED to have all the signs of being on major PEDs, at least besides bacne, and he works with Memo so if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck, you know. It reminded me a lot of how Charlo looked in the ring compared to JRoc in their fight. Who knows, maybe it's just a size difference thing, but my hunch is that it's more than that.

Degale on the other hand had the look of someone not on PEDs fighting someone on PEDs. That's a problem and if that's really what this was, it turned what would have been an easy win for Degale into lifelong damage. Since when was Jack a Sergey Kovalev? Breaking Degale's tooth, nose, and eardrum in one fight? If it sounds crazy and unnatural, and it looks crazy and unnatural, and it works with Memo Heredia, then I'm going to be suspicious. And if it's what I think, it's unethical and extremely dangerous. Look what they did to Degale man. If it's like it looked, then this is comparable to Margarito-Cotto I if Margarito did in fact wear loaded wraps. This is POTENTIALLY the same type of thing IF Jack was using and Degale wasn't.

To be clear, I know of no proof of that, and I wouldn't know, and I can't say for sure. Maybe Jack just works hard and improved a lot. All I'm saying is I have my worries about it and IF that's what it was, then that's ****ed up.
        Last edited by Boxing Logic; 01-15-2017, 06:58 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
          I am a gangster punk! I've got the paperwork to prove it b itch! I've blasted punk mothe****ers like you, I've done my time, I kept my mouth shut when questioned by the cops, and I've earned my respect!
          So check yourself punk, your just a coward acting tough on the internet. Everything I say I'll back it up if given the opportunity, not like punk ass netbangers like you!
          You wouldn't do nothing but type a paragraph. Internet thug.

Comment

Originally posted by THEFRESHBRAWLER View Post
            You wouldn't do nothing but type a paragraph. Internet thug.
            I'll **** you up punk you b itch made coward!

Comment

Originally posted by BigStomps View Post
              I'll **** you up punk you b itch made coward!
              You ain't scaring no body **** thug.

Comment

Originally posted by MisanthropicNY View Post
                Seems like the same explanation for why Castillo beat Mayweather in the first fight... Oh wait, I'm sure you have different standards for judging the fight depending on your agenda...
                LOL damn gotta respect this. Castillo out landed him as well. Every great fighter gets a gift decision at some point. (Example: Pac Marquez3) this was the only fight I truly feel May lost. People like to point to the rematch because he dominated but that doesn't change what happened the 1st time around.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
                  LOL damn gotta respect this. Castillo out landed him as well. Every great fighter gets a gift decision at some point. (Example: Pac Marquez3) this was the only fight I truly feel May lost. People like to point to the rematch because he dominated but that doesn't change what happened the 1st time around.
                  100% agree.

Comment

Disagree with Floyd, thought the draw was the correct score. But I see his side. A promoter has to stand up for his fighter. Especially after the robbery against a cheating Bute.

Comment

Floyd

He is paying the them to Win in his favor he was knocked down buy sab Juda his glove touched the canvas and nothing was called and he knew his gloves touched the canvas

Comment

Working...
                      X