No announcement yet.

Garcia's Next Opponent

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ramplamp View Post
    I want him to fight Kell Brook, but he's going to fight Berto or Collazo or some ****. F*** Haymon
    Brook will be waiting for Khan. That would be a minimum of 3 months. If Khan still refuses to fight him, he'll take another cab driver.

Comment

Provodnikov.

Comment

Broner is cell mates with Big Bubba for now so he's out. Brook and Vargas would be the logical fights so that means we'll get some washed up vet like Collazo.

Comment

Originally posted by trixx12 View Post
          I want him to pick another cherry and get another gift decision by Haymon paid refree.
          green sent

Comment

Possibly Collazo. There's also Chaves and Lopez. Where the hell is Bundu? Haven't seen him in the ring in like 2 years. He signed up with Haymon in the Thurman fight.
            Last edited by jqSide; 04-12-2016, 03:17 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by trixx12 View Post
              I want him to pick another cherry and get another gift decision by Haymon paid refree.
              Well, of course u would want that. Lol I give u credit tho for admitting it and not fronting like these other guys.

Comment

Garcia/Vargas, but we probably won't get that. I think we'll get Garcia vs. Berto/Ortiz.

Comment

Collazo baby! Broooklyn! Give the Brooklynites a packed filled Barclay's as usual with these two Puerto Rican boys going at it.

Comment

I want to see Garcia fight someone like Vargas or Broner.

Comment

Salka 2 baby.

Comment

Working...
                      X