No announcement yet.

Police pursuits

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Police pursuits

Post some, this one is pretty good. Offender crashes the vehicle 4 times, keeps driving, hijacks another car.
    Last edited by Weltschmerz; 03-14-2016, 06:03 PM.

Are there any where the criminal ends up getting runover by a vehicle or shot to death by the cops? Would love that sort of comeuppance.

Comment

Originally posted by Weltschmerz View Post
      Post some, this one is pretty good. Offender crashes the vehicle 4 times, keeps driving, hijacks another car.
      I believe there is a policy stating that police not cause high speed chases.. Let them go... To protect the greater good... Will research it

Comment

Comment

ElBossHogg™ don't back down from no one, straight vato loco.

Shooting happens at 06:00

Last edited by Nubia; 03-14-2016, 08:14 PM.

Comment

BOXEO _ running from la huras

Comment

Just glad -MAKAVELLI- made it out alright (0:55)

Comment

STAX ON DECK BrushMyHair! and the crew throwing bricks out the car after robbing a bank in South Central, almost cause a riot towards end.

I remember watching this one live lol. It was so big while it was happening that FOX news was reporting on it, not local Fox, but actual FOX news lol.

Last edited by Nubia; 03-14-2016, 08:37 PM.

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by Omowale Tribe View Post
                    ElBossHogg™ don't back down from no one, straight vato loco.

Shooting happens at 06:00

I salute that mother fker!!! One of the very few gangstas that walk the walk.

Also, that male and female reporter are straight ass. Just terrible. Need to take both of their asses to some place like Wyoming or Utah and come back when they are ready to report rush hour Los Angeles car chases. Damn rookies.

Comment

Working...
                    X