No announcement yet.

I Hate Refs That Are Incompetent, I Forgive Those That Make Honest Mistake

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Hate Refs That Are Incompetent, I Forgive Those That Make Honest Mistake

Lets give some incidents, I was watching Salido vs Terdsak and saw the ref make a honest mistake and thought he called it off but just stopped the action cause he thought the round was over and when he got order back in everyone was cool with it, it happens. Reminds me of when the ref did the same to vargas against bradley.

But then it reminded me of when The ref robbed Martines of his KO victory over Cintron.

So lets list some instances of both.

I never thought I'd see anybody mention Forgiveness on a Boxing Message board.

There is hope for humanity afterall

Comment

Originally posted by KeyboardWarrior View Post
      I never thought I'd see anybody mention Forgiveness on a Boxing Message board.

There is hope for humanity afterall
      well its a norm reaction to someone who didn't so something intentionally.

Comment

Originally posted by !WAR KOVALEV! View Post
        Lets give some incidents, I was watching Salido vs Terdsak and saw the ref make a honest mistake and thought he called it off but just stopped the action cause he thought the round was over and when he got order back in everyone was cool with it, it happens. Reminds me of when the ref did the same to vargas against bradley.

But then it reminded me of when The ref robbed Martines of his KO victory over Cintron.

So lets list some instances of both.
        List them all, okay some off top of my head?
        1. Referee that ignored all the lowblows and clinching by Salido when he fought Lomachenko.
        2. Referee who ignored Danny Garcia committing the clinch all the time and the countless lowblows to Lucas Matthysse not a single point deduction!
        3. Andre Ward Vs. Mikkel Kessler, Ward could easily have been DQed the referee instead did nothing but help Ward.
        4. Andre Ward once more the Carl Froch fight constant clinching and wrestling yet for some reason Steve Smoger didn't do a thing to stop it?
        5. Bernard Hopkins Vs. Joe Calzaghe clinch, clinch, clinch after clinch B-hop was schooled in this fight the only thing that kept him in it was the referees disobedience to carry out his role as a ref.
        6. Alexander Povetkin getting an absolute harsh deal, referee acts far too late in the fight with taking a point off Wladimir because the damage of the clinches had already been done
        7. Marcos Maidana Vs Floyd Mayweather 2 this one goes beyond the rules this referee made it specific to make sure that no inside fight would be allowed to happen as soon as Maidana closed the distance Kenny Bayless would jump in and break it up when no clinch was even made infact the person clinching most was Floyd

Loads of examples of how referees ruin the sport

Comment

Originally posted by Red Cyclone View Post
          List them all, okay some off top of my head?
          1. Referee that ignored all the lowblows and clinching by Salido when he fought Lomachenko.
          2. Referee who ignored Danny Garcia committing the clinch all the time and the countless lowblows to Lucas Matthysse not a single point deduction!
          3. Andre Ward Vs. Mikkel Kessler, Ward could easily have been DQed the referee instead did nothing but help Ward.
          4. Andre Ward once more the Carl Froch fight constant clinching and wrestling yet for some reason Steve Smoger didn't do a thing to stop it?
          5. Bernard Hopkins Vs. Joe Calzaghe clinch, clinch, clinch after clinch B-hop was schooled in this fight the only thing that kept him in it was the referees disobedience to carry out his role as a ref.
          6. Alexander Povetkin getting an absolute harsh deal, referee acts far too late in the fight with taking a point off Wladimir because the damage of the clinches had already been done
          7. Marcos Maidana Vs Floyd Mayweather 2 this one goes beyond the rules this referee made it specific to make sure that no inside fight would be allowed to happen as soon as Maidana closed the distance Kenny Bayless would jump in and break it up when no clinch was even made infact the person clinching most was Floyd

Loads of examples of how referees ruin the sport
          I see a lot of "clinching" in your post. You are aware that clinching isn't illegal, excessive holding is? If it's a clinch then you have a hand free, work with it.

Comment

Originally posted by Rip Chudd View Post
            I see a lot of "clinching" in your post. You are aware that clinching isn't illegal, excessive holding is? If it's a clinch then you have a hand free, work with it.
            excessive clinching is, also I hate refs who break it to fast and dont let a fighter figth with the free hand and work his was out of it or captilize on it, they just break it and reset them that cheating IMO cause now you completely made the fight into a certain stylistically type of fight only.

Comment

Working...
            X