Collapse
No announcement yet.

I support Manny's stance ,Do you?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I don't care. I kind of feel this controversy was manufactured because of the lack of interest in this pointless trilogy.

Comment

It's like the gay community didn't even think about mannys feelings in this whole thing I feel for manny

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
        or maybe they were wrong seeing that ****sexuality has existed in every culture since the beginning of man-kind. must be a conspiracy! stop buying into the hegemony and start thinking for yourself. the bible was used to justify slavery and black people were once considered 2/3 of a person. sorry i don't consider those the good old accurate days of science and medicine.
        ****sexuality did NOT exist in every ulture since the beginning of huemankind
        im not a christian, muslim or a so-called hebrew so that dumb **** means NOTHIN' to me.
        my Ancestors were NOT believers in fa#gotitis and NONE of our symbols in our classical traditions exhibit ****sexuality.K
        only with the coming of foreign invaders was there ever ANY semblance of ****sexuality.K being "accepted, supported, or condoned" in Afrikan Societies BEFORE THE COMING OF FOREIGNERS

come again

Comment

I support freedom to choose. Pac can choose to not recognize gays. Gays can be gay. To each his own, u heard

Comment

Originally posted by trixx12 View Post
            ****sexuality is abnormality,it is not a normal behavior. But I know you cant understand this because common sense in not too common.
            Your personal opinion does not hold more weight with me than the scientific consensus.

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
            the diagnostic statistical manual considered ****sexuality.K a mental disorder up until the year 1974 when they removed it from the DSM and started to push that **** agenda.
            Aka the belief that ****sexuality is a mental disorder is based on psychology that is over 40 years old and now considered defunct by literally every respected member of that community.

Comment

Originally posted by BlackSoul View Post
              ****sexuality did NOT exist in every ulture since the beginning of huemankind
              im not a christian, muslim or a so-called hebrew so that dumb **** means NOTHIN' to me.
              my Ancestors were NOT believers in fa#gotitis and NONE of our symbols in our classical traditions exhibit ****sexuality.K
              only with the coming of foreign invaders was there ever ANY semblance of ****sexuality.K being "accepted, supported, or condoned" in Afrikan Societies BEFORE THE COMING OF FOREIGNERS

come again
              You're completely delusional if you don't think Africans were ****sexual from the beginning of time, just like every other human being and animal on the face of the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                You're completely delusional if you don't think Africans were ****sexual from the beginning of time, just like every other human being and animal on the face of the planet.
                Not saying that there likely weren't gays in Africa but Africans didn't have gender separate events where young boys were forced to assume the role of females like the Greeks did.

Comment

Originally posted by BrometheusSOG View Post
                  Your personal opinion does not hold more weight with me than the scientific consensus.

Aka the belief that ****sexuality is a mental disorder is based on psychology that is over 40 years old and now considered defunct by literally every respected member of that community.
                  every NON-BLACK member
                  i do agree MY PEOPLE WERE NEVER WITH THAT PERVERSION UNTIL THE COMING OF FOREIGNERS WAYS WERE IMPOSED ONTO MY PEOPLE

Comment

Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
                    you cant prove NONE of that
                    its your own conjecture from your europoen lens from the western world pov.

blacks have NEVER accepted that **** NEVER

Comment

**** no.

It aint my business what others do so long as they dont harm others. It aint Manny's either.

Comment

Working...
                      X