No announcement yet.

Total Slaughter Needs to End

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Total Slaughter Needs to End

Like holy new level of bad ****. Everything about the show except Murda Mook. Ebro's whiny ass, Daylyt droppin' dead, Big T mush mouthin', Hollow going full b*tch ass and askin' Joe to fight in the middle of the battle then delivering wack ****. Zod's disgruntled.

Wow, was it that bad? I heard Joe just stopped rappin in the last round?

Comment

Big T went mush mouth his whole battle while Arsonal name dropped every rapper ever just to get a crowd reaction

T Rex was okay and Daylyt had some bars then he dropped on the floor in his draws for the last round.

Lux was solid for his opening then fell to pieces and Mook ruined him

Hollow underperformed and kept messing up his words and even asked Budden to fight and stopped rapping for a minute. Joe kept getting booed in the third and walked off.

Comment

You really are in a malady of discontent over this aren't you? Give it time and you will get less and lesser disgruntled im sure in it.

Comment

Was it that bad??? I wasn't going to pay any attention. If Em ain't actually battling, I;m not watching battle rap.

Comment

Originally posted by 4Corners View Post
            Was it that bad??? I wasn't going to pay any attention. If Em ain't actually battling, I;m not watching battle rap.
            Four battles and one single good performance. Some of the guys you could hardly understand, mics kept ****ing up. Budden walked out on the third round. Hollow tried to fist fight on stage with him.

Comment

Originally posted by GeneralZod View Post
              Four battles and one single good performance. Some of the guys you could hardly understand, mics kept ****ing up. Budden walked out on the third round. Hollow tried to fist fight on stage with him.
              ****ing sounds stupid.

Hey Em, stop wasting time and money on promoting this battle rap stuff, and put out some more music. I'd like a Bad Meets Evil LP.

Comment

I think that the event was a good idea; battle rap has its fans and doesn't really get enough exposure. I can appreciate what they were trying to do, but it seems like it fell flat on it's face from all the comments I've read. Seems like if it continues it won't be on the same level as kotd or don't flop, etc. which hosted some pretty good battles.

Comment

Hollow wasn't going to fight Budden it was all for the show and performance; and what real hiphop fan doesn't love battle rap it put the culture back on the map. Budden vs Hollow just didn't meet the hype people expected.

Comment

Originally posted by dc3383 View Post
                    Hollow wasn't going to fight Budden it was all for the show and performance; and what real hiphop fan doesn't love battle rap it put the culture back on the map. Budden vs Hollow just didn't meet the hype people expected.
                    Did it? This show was a disgrace. Daylyt literally dropped on the floor and started eating his ****.

Comment

Working...
                    X