Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shocking PED revelations by T. Hauser. GBP, Mayweather, Quillin, Morales.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Sad to hear that Golden Boy is corrupt and involved in some shady ****.

What has happened to this sport?

Comment

• Originally posted by Brother Jay View Post
      Do we know that Floyd isn't filing?

And isn't a refusal to take tests for 4 years more damning that a unsubstantiated rumor???? I mean both men were to take the same exact tests.

So doesn't that look WAAAY worse than gossip?

I mean ... it went passed gossip the second Manny gave multiple reasons as to why he REFUSED to take the tests.

The fact that Manny agreed to some tests years later doesn't erase the fact that he flat out refused them constantly for years using a myriad of shabby excuses.

Pacquiao hasn't been exonerated from the stigma that his own refusal created. If it were truly all about "not budging to Floyd's demands" couldn't he have simply taken tests with the opponents that he did wind up fighting?

And the hilarious part is that Team Pacquiao at one point suggested that they thought Shane Mosley might be doping and hinted that tests might be in order, but quickly changed gears when Shane said "I'll test if you will".

People ... if Floyd has been cheating I say nail him to the wall, but until Floyd starts pulling shady crap like completely refusing transparency or more than some internet blog is is cited as the sole source of evidence that no other news outlet will touch with a 10 foot pole .. then this story is just a peasant's wet dream.
      Manny never refused to existing protocols. Even the first negotiations, Manny agreed except for the cutoff date. Later in the year, Manny agreed to Floyd's no cutoff's (some say it was with 7 days cutoff).

Manny has consistently been giving interviews and has said, OK I will take the test, even the day of the fight. He has been clear on this for quite a while now.

So to say that Manny refused for 4 years is BS. Once Floyd moved on to another roadblock like "I want all PPV money", people then realized that Floyd asking for PEDs testing was just an excuse.

Comment

• No libel charge from Mayweather an GBP still? Those were pretty solid accusations. Remember that TRUTH is a defense for libel.

Comment

• Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Manny never refused to existing protocols. Even the first negotiations, Manny agreed except for the cutoff date. Later in the year, Manny agreed to Floyd's no cutoff's (some say it was with 7 days cutoff).
          Manny has said everything from being afraid of needles to not relenting to Floyd demands as if demands aren't a part of the negotiation process. You've got to be joking.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          Manny has consistently been giving interviews and has said, OK I will take the test, even the day of the fight. He has been clear on this for quite a while now.
          Giving an interview is one thing. Signing a contract is completely another. Manny had said one thing and done another plenty of times.

Manny said anywhere, anytime. Then all of a sudden May 5th was out of the question because of an "unhealable" cut he supposedly suffered.

Manny said he would take a paycut. Then Manny turned around and demanded 50/50.

Manny said he would accept all of Floyd's testing demands. Then he turned around and began accusing USADA of wrong doings and went back to a cut off date.

Originally posted by ADP02 View Post
          So to say that Manny refused for 4 years is BS. Once Floyd moved on to another roadblock like "I want all PPV money", people then realized that Floyd asking for PEDs testing was just an excuse.
          Between countdown clocks, VisionQwest, a refusal to take anything more than state athletic commission tests and even Teddy Atlas putting his asss on the line to publicly discuss the text where Roach and Pacquiao reached out to ask about what would happen if they tested positive, its hard to believe anything Team Pacquiao says.

Not only that, but I remember Roach saying that he thinks Mosley is juicing, but when asked what he thinks should be done about it, Roach replied "Well, this is the world we live in. I can't ask Mosley to test because we refuse to test. I would be a hypocrite to demand that he prove himself when we won't do the same."

Get outta here with that nonsense.

Manny could have taken random OST tests at ANY point between 2008-2012. He hasn't and that's no coincidence. Manny could have proven that he was clean against ANY of his opponents during that period. He REFUSED. That too is no coincidence. Manny Pacquiao doesn't have a leg to stand on as it pertains to PEDs testing with ANYONE aside from his cult following.

No Manny is demanding money that he knows that he isn't going to get despite being offered $40 million guaranteed .. which is more money than he's EVER made without Arum's hands in his pocket raiding the piggy bank.

Floyd is the highest paid athlete in ANY sport. That's a fact. Pacquiao has nothing to offer Floyd that Floyd cannot get without Pacquiao aside from settling who would win a fight between the two of them.

Manny cannot make demands from a position of weakness. His fans just don't understand that fact or they just flat out refuse to. They're still in damage control mode because a LW and a jrWW came up and made him look like soft, lukewarm baby ****.

Oh I forgot .. he's in decline now despite being the younger man. Hahaha ..

Comment

• [QUOTE=Brother Jay;12739935]Manny has said everything from being afraid of needles to not relenting to Floyd demands as if demands aren't a part of the negotiation process. You've got to be joking.

link please...

Comment

• Originally posted by badboypeenoy View Post
              No libel charge from Mayweather an GBP still? Those were pretty solid accusations. Remember that TRUTH is a defense for libel.
              Golden boy threatened libel thats why this is on the fforums.

Comment

• Originally posted by Briandl View Post
                I thought it was pretty fishy when Berto didn't do the VADA testing that busted him in the first place.
                If GBP had their current USADA arrangement in place we'd probably never have heard about that.

Comment

• If Mayweather was tested positive in the Mosley fight, it certainly did not prevent him from juicing again in the Ortiz and Cotto fight. The same guy who claim to be concerned on boxers' safety. This guy seems to be dependent on juice when he fights.

Question is will he juice again in his next fight?

Comment

• Originally posted by KRAFTSMAN View Post
                    If Mayweather was tested positive in the Mosley fight, it certainly did not prevent him from juicing again in the Ortiz and Cotto fight. The same guy who claim to be concerned on boxers' safety. This guy seems to be dependent on juice when he fights.

Question is will he juice again in his next fight?
                    A cheater will always be a cheater. As of today Froid "I will clean the sport of boxing" Pedweather is taking PEDs enough time to re-cycle it for his fight next year.
                    Last edited by Kuyukut; 11-26-2012, 02:01 PM.

Comment

• What I find unconscionable is that the opponents of the offender were not informed of the positive results. That's why his next opponents should take some action.
                      ----------

"Big events are the economic engine that drives boxing. Canceling a mega-fight, particularly at the last minute, will result in tens of millions of dollars in lost income.

For that reason, it’s not unreasonable to suggest that, in certain instances, if a fighter tests positive for PEDs before a fight: (1) his opponent should have the choice of proceeding with the fight or not; (2) if the fight takes place, the fighter who has tested positive should forfeit 50 percent of his purse; and (3) the fighter who has tested positive should be suspended for a minimum of one year after the fight with the suspension being recognized by every jurisdiction in the United States."

http://maxboxing.com/news/other-boxi...-mess-part-two

Comment

Working...
                      X