No announcement yet.

More exciting fighter Mayweather or Wladamir

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr.Fantastic View Post
    Yet he fills up stadiums and gets many viewers on the network they show his fights.
    Then why doesn't he get American TV time slots?

Why doesn't he get paid like Floyd does?

Comment

Mayweather. When he was prime he was brilliant to watch. Lately his age is showing but hes starting to show glimmers of B-Hop. I thought he lost the Maidana fight by a point. If he won it was a tight 7-5. If he dominates Chino in the rematch than he really is on B-Hop's level. I think Chino gets a knock down in the rematch. Doubt the pro-May ref will call it though.

Comment

lucas ko's both

Comment

Wlad = KO's waiting to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
            Then why doesn't he get American TV time slots?

Why doesn't he get paid like Floyd does?
            Because boxing is a worldwide sport and his fan base is not in the US. It would be dumb if he did.

He was the 2nd/3rd highest paid boxer last year but to be honest, unlike the bling bling/I love to watch another man drive a fancy car loving people like you, I honestly don't really put much importance in what boxers make. I don't get a penny out of it.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Stuff of dreams right here ^^

Also, people act like that only went on in the Povetkin fight, when in reality Wlad can't go a minute and a half without clinching.

Ever since Hopkins fought Winky Wright, I've never seen a full Hopkins fight live, other than the Calzaghe fight.

Wlad is on the same level to B-hop in terms of being the two most boring fighters to watch right now.

Bhop is 50 damn years old, he has that excuse.

Comment

Wlad has one of the highest KO ratios in the sport but the thing is he's white, evoking feelings of hatred and envy deep within my soul, so to stay true to the cause I have to vote for Floyd for his legendary stoppage of that guy who was trying to shake his hand and does movies now.

Comment

Originally posted by Pan-Africanist View Post
                  Wlad has a physical advantage over every boxer that he fights while Floyd is undersized the majority of the time. Still Floyd will exchange with his opponents and put his chin at risk.
                  put his chin at risk? he is known as a defensive fighter!! margarito is a fighter that put his chin at risk. not floyd. however i do agree that this is a ridiculous question to begin with because wlad is p4p one of the worst to watch of all times.

Comment

Wlad's KO's > Mayweather.

For that matter: any fighter who doesn't pick out the gloves for their opponents is more exciting than Mayweather.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                      This is all that sums up Klit and the current heavyweight era.

The Heavyweight Champion of the World usually is the richest athlete, the most recognisable face and the flag bearer for world sport. Klit can't even get a prime slot on American tv, let alone a PPV.

All those things are now afforded to Floyd, not Klit and that's why the Klitlickers are so bitter towards him.

Pure Jealousy.

Comment

Working...
                      X