Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would you fight these guys if you got attacked by one?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

weapons, dogs. weapons. NE, with a torch and a spear, would protect the baby sized bsceners of the lounge.

every animal is afraid of fire. 'cept moths. those things are idiots.

i couldn't take a big male chimp without weapons. i doubt it, at least. i've never fought a chimp, after all. they're too strong, and their teeth are too big, even for an extremely robust and athletic man like myself.

we're humans, dogs. we use our brains, not our muscles. just look at our ancestors. they've got us outgunned physically, but we're still on top.

fighting is about using your advantages. humans can plan. we can talk. we control fire. we can build weapons. hell, we can buy weapons. that's advanced.

do some damage and exhaust the animal to death. that's how it gets done. three brave men with torches and spears could take a gorilla if they made no mistakes. if they flubbed up they'd get killed, but if they played their cards right the gorilla would probably run away. no intelligent animal is going to f#ck with a man carrying a massive torch.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
      weapons, dogs. weapons. NE, with a torch and a spear, would protect the baby sized bsceners of the lounge.

every animal is afraid of fire. 'cept moths. those things are idiots.

i couldn't take a big male chimp without weapons. i doubt it, at least. i've never fought a chimp, after all. they're too strong, and their teeth are too big, even for an extremely robust and athletic man like myself.

we're humans, dogs. we use our brains, not our muscles. just look at our ancestors. they've got us outgunned physically, but we're still on top.

fighting is about using your advantages. humans can plan. we can talk. we control fire. we can build weapons. hell, we can buy weapons. that's advanced.

do some damage and exhaust the animal to death. that's how it gets done. three brave men with torches and spears could take a gorilla if they made no mistakes. if they flubbed up they'd get killed, but if they played their cards right the gorilla would probably run away. no intelligent animal is going to f#ck with a man carrying a massive torch.
      If you get attacked out of the blue how you gonna get a torch?

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
        If you get attacked out of the blue how you gonna get a torch?

Comment

I am an amateur boxer, I would KO a Chimp no doubt. It is 10 times stronger than me, but has it ever trained in a fighting sport?
          As long as I move and aim for the face, it won't really know what to do. I also have some basic wrestling and BJJ if it ever got to the ground, but that would be 50/50 since it can overpower me.

Stand up I beat a chimp for sure.

Comment

Every chimp has a plan until they get punched in the face.

Comment

I guess I'd try whatever I could if I couldn't run away, but chimps are at least twice as strong as humans.

Comment

Originally posted by Unseen View Post
                I am an amateur boxer, I would KO a Chimp no doubt. It is 10 times stronger than me, but has it ever trained in a fighting sport?
                As long as I move and aim for the face, it won't really know what to do. I also have some basic wrestling and BJJ if it ever got to the ground, but that would be 50/50 since it can overpower me.

Stand up I beat a chimp for sure.
                You would square up against a chimp, then it would leap 10 feet in the air right at you, land on your head and proceed to beat you to death, while simultaneously ripping your face off.

End of fight in about 10 seconds.

Comment

Originally posted by Cuauhtémoc1520 View Post
                  You would be torn apart, literally. I'm more scared of Chimps though, as Gorillas are more docile. Chimps are evil.

i'd shoulder roll the **** out of those monkeys...MAK 120-108

Comment

Originally posted by Normanconqueror View Post
                    Cuts for the sluts.

Strong bodyfat %.

Comment

lol no I'd run like ****. If I wanted to die I'd jump off a bridge not get mauled to death by an enraged ape.

Comment

Working...
                      X