Collapse
No announcement yet.

David Haye says he offered Tyson Fury a 50-50 split but Fury won't sign

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The HW division needs to get cleaned up, too much nonsense.

Comment

Originally posted by Freedom2013 View Post
      I don't trust him either.

Still, I don't find Fury ducking Haye difficult to believe. He's already turned down offers to fight Wlad, Price and Pulev.
      this is the biggest money fight for haye after the klits, the guy did offer it, I heard this as well a while ago, seems it is all true freedom

haye wants to cash in now with 2-3 big fights

fury is doing the correct job for his career in ducking haye, the guy knows he has a very big chance of losing, the guy is smart, he uses the media to call out fighters to build up his name and then fights the easier options. he is young for a heavyweight, he should get more experience and in better shape before going for a world title, in other words wait for the klits to retire

I wonder what haye will do now, I would imagine fight a contender and then try to go after vitali again?

Comment

That's what I was thinking too...

Fury would be an easy KO and a big payday for Haye, so I can't imagine him not wanting the fight.

Fury is vulnerable to overhand rights and so is tailor-made for Haye.
        Haye would beat him with ease. Inside 3 and yes he's really vulnerable to that punch, but I've never really seen Haye throw an over hand.... Regardless he'll end it easy

Comment

That's what I was thinking too...

Fury would be an easy KO and a big payday for Haye, so I can't imagine him not wanting the fight.

Fury is vulnerable to overhand rights and so is tailor-made for Haye.
          fury is honestly the biggest hype job out there, nothing about him impresses me really if I am honest, he needs to first of all get better coaching, maybe go to america?

the guy is a ko waiting to happen, the only reason he beat the last guy he fought was because he freaking elbowed him first

Comment

I find it really hard to believe that 50/50 would be offered.

Comment

David Haye saying "all talk" has got to be the most ironic **** I've ever heard

Comment

I checked Fury's twitter and a couple hours ago he was saying he cannot wait to knock Haye out. I guess Fury is not aware that negotiations fell apart.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
                  Assuming he really offered 50-50...one man's truth.
                  50-50 is a lot of money man..... It's easy work for haye, I don't know why he wouldn't say no. I mean he'll go hang out in miami, have a not so serious training camp and bang some girls in his free time, come in 12 weeks later and collect his big paycheck for 9 mins of work at most

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                    The HW division needs to get cleaned up, too much nonsense.
                    Very true.

There's lots of talent at heavyweight, but far too much ducking and other nonsense (such as good fighters like Dinu, Perez and Boytsov being ruined by bad management).

There's dozens of interesting matchups that could be made, but right now only 6 of the BoxRec top 25 heavyweights are scheduled to fight!

Comment

peter fury. ‏@peterfury 13m
                      Mr Haye knows how to get you all going it seems. We been ready from day No 1 and still are.
                      peter fury. ‏@peterfury 5m
                      Nothing cryptic with my Answer. Were ready to Rock & Rolll.
                      peter fury. ‏@peterfury 1m
                      Put it this way. If Tyson gets hit by a meteor then theirs a chance it might not happen for us Lol
                      https://twitter.com/peterfury

Comment

Working...
                      X