Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pedro Diaz no longer with Miguel Cotto, now training Rigondeaux???

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Pedro Diaz no longer with Miguel Cotto, now training Rigondeaux???

ok idk how official this is or if its been mentioned before but i heard this on the radio in PR yesterday comin home from work. Can anyone confirm or deny this? there has been talk here in PR about Cotto and Diaz parting ways.

cotto done. so at the end of the day, what's it matter. but i heard that on here yesterday, i'm sure its true. cotto switches it up when things dont go his way.

Comment

im not sure if cotto has made the decision yet, but im pretty sure he will get his barber to train him again

Comment

Cotto goes through trainers like a woman goes through shoes.

Comment

Cottos need to stop playing musical chairs with his trainers. I thought diaz was a great fit.

Comment

Originally posted by baya View Post
            cotto done. so at the end of the day, what's it matter. but i heard that on here yesterday, i'm sure its true. cotto switches it up when things dont go his way.
            estoy de acuerdo mano ese hombre le queda poco!! but oh well i just wanted to see if anyone can confirm or deny this lol

Comment

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
              Cottos need to stop playing musical chairs with his trainers. I thought diaz was a great fit.
              I thought steward was an even better fit, plus more knowledgable. Cotto fukd himself over with that one imo.

Comment

Diaz is training Rigo and some rumor is going around that Cotto will be training with Robert Garcia which I think is horrible.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

Originally posted by akScoundrel View Post
                  I thought steward was an even better fit, plus more knowledgable. Cotto fukd himself over with that one imo.
                  Why steward? He's not a boxer, he's a bully, or at least that's what his style was in his prime.

Freddie roach would be the best trainer for cotto.

He's the best at training bully-type fighters
                  Last edited by DARKSEID; 03-23-2013, 10:02 AM.

Comment

when is Cotto gonna learn? he doesn't need a new trainer, he needs JMM's power pellets

Comment

Working...
                    X