Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is higher on the ATG list: Floyd Mayweather (so far) or Roberto Duran?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by them_apples View Post
    how is duran a naturally smaller man? he started at a higher weight, thicker boned dude. ended up at 168 lol.
    Duran started below 130 I'm pretty sure.

Comment

• Mayweather cant go thru robertos resume
      Without losing 4 fights clearly.

Roberto>>>>>>>>>floyd jr

Comment

• Duran because we look back on fighters in a different light than we did when they were actually fighting. I remember shortly after "No Mas" when there wasn't a Duran fan to be found and the feeling that his legacy was shot. I still need to see Floyd's next 4 fights and then look back at it over time. I hold Duran up there with Hagler and Arguello in my personal top 5.

Comment

• even though hes famous for his No Mas quote, Duran by a long shot. Would Floyd fight Sugar Ray Leonard?

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014
            Will Floyd, who is taller with a longer reach than Duran, ever move up to middleweight and win a title?

Duran didn't demand a catch weight when he fought Barkley.
            lol so true floyds such a vagina

Comment

• Originally posted by Freedom2014
              Will Floyd, who is taller with a longer reach than Duran, ever move up to middleweight and win a title?

Duran didn't demand a catch weight when he fought Barkley.
              Boxing doesnt have height and reach classes Tunney. Every fighter has his limits. Even Duran.

Comment

• 21 idiots chose Floyd what a bunch of clowns

Comment

• RIP Bert Sugar

We all know what he'd say.

Comment

• Originally posted by Still Burner View Post
                    Boxing doesnt have height and reach classes Tunney. Every fighter has his limits. Even Duran.
                    The diffrence is, Duran tested his limits. That's why he is, and will be higher on the ATG list.

Comment

• Originally posted by Szef99 View Post
                      The diffrence is, Duran tested his limits. That's why he is, and will be higher on the ATG list.
                      Floyd tested his limits. Only thing he doesnt have over Duran resume and thats because that calibre of fighter Duran had to pick from Floyd didnt.

Comment

Working...
                      X