No announcement yet.

What do you think of sport hunting?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Comment

Folks that actually use what they kill -- eating it or whatever, I'm cool with it.

People that kill for trophies though, that bothers me.

And the overpopulation thing...I don't know, maybe it's true that it's a good thing, but it just seems like (and I could be 100% wrong on this, not gonna front) it's an excuse for dudes to go shoot some ****. I mean damn, who are we to judge that ****? Lmao like someone said earlier in the thread, how would us mother**kers like it if there was a mandate to kill us because we were overpopulating? Hell most of Asia would be a free for all.

Comment

Most species extinction is due to farm land and developments encroaching native animal populations.

Anyone who buys food from farms is killing more animals than any hunter could ever dream of eating. As are undeveloped countries with extremely high birthrates which are really the sole contributors to human overpopulation, which of course means more industry, farmland and human development wiping out animal habitats:

Most people are simple and figure the "if I don't see it it doesn't count", so a hunter helping the environment is still worse than a vegan eating farmed produce, because he saw the animal die. Same with a moron having 20 kids.

I often wish you could buy tags to hunt urban hipsters and their viral misinformation campaigns.
        Last edited by ////; 02-02-2015, 08:46 AM.

Comment

Its great sport

The type of hunting that Americans do is a joke, they can't kill an animal with a proper hunting rifle so they use these 30 round semi automatic rifles.

Comment

I personally love to hunt. Been doing it my whole life. Deer, ducks, doves, hogs, etc I do it all. Growing up where I live it is as much of a social activity as it is one that predicates on the respect for wildlife. Unless you are vegan peta supporter then you can shut your yapper.

Comment

Meh, I sport hunt for deer. Im all about the trophy, and I dont really give a **** if people like it or not. I meat hunt for elk, grouse, and other ****, but Deer, Im looking for a trophy.

I dont shoot young deer. It feels immoral to me to shoot a 6-18 month year old deer who likely hasn't even had a chance to breed yet. Yet most idiots will praise the spike shooter because he wants the meat. Last time I shot a young deer I felt bad a for a long time.

Edit: One more thing, because I see this a lot. People seem to think trophy hunters dont eat/use the animal? What is this misconception. Of course they do.
              Last edited by Da Machine; 02-02-2015, 12:32 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
                I personally love to hunt. Been doing it my whole life. Deer, ducks, doves, hogs, etc I do it all. Growing up where I live it is as much of a social activity as it is one that predicates on the respect for wildlife.
                Why would anyone man can shoot a dove?

It can't be for food, they are too small.
                Originally posted by Patrick_Bateman View Post
                Unless you are vegan peta supporter then you can shut your yapper.
                What does that have to do with killing animals for sport?

Comment

I hate it! Especially those fockers that shoot cougars and wolves!

Comment

Originally posted by B0XEO View Post
                    I hate it! Especially those fockers that shoot cougars and wolves!

You guys reek of being uneducated on wildlife management. It irks me to no end. Im not even going to get into it, because nothing will change your mind on "feeling bad".

Go to a slaughter house and protest or something. What makes a wolf or cougar or coyote any more special then a deer, elk, even a cow?

Comment

Originally posted by Da Machine View Post
                      You guys reek of being uneducated on wildlife management. It irks me to no end. Im not even going to get into it, because nothing will change your mind on "feeling bad".

Go to a slaughter house and protest or something. What makes a wolf or cougar or coyote any more special then a deer, elk, even a cow?

WTF??? This thread isn't about slaughter houses, it's about hunting for sport, which is wrong. Especially those fockers that hunt cougers and wolves!

Comment

Working...
                      X