No announcement yet.

I Hate Going To The Mall Then Leaving Feeling Like A Total Perv

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Squirtz View Post
    i just feel sad for myself why i got married sometimes. not that i am not happy cuz i am but it's just this times when it's hot outside and u decide to go to the beach or the mall then u see all this hot chicas. some are not even that hot but bodies are baraboom! it's just totally different looking at the barely legal, 18 and early 20 chicks. no matter how many times they got banged their body is still tight like leather and their azz is still plump. i dunno why when women get married they don't got that aura anymore. not that i dont ask my wife to go to the gym cuz she does boxing class and regular workouts. but still shiet is different. what i hate about going to this places is the process of wondering how it would feel to bang this chicks walking, sun bathing, wearing almost nothing, scattered around the place. if only i can go back in time sometimes. oh well!
    The girl in your signature is...perfection.

Comment

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
      wut up iwatch, whos that girl in your sig?
      keri sable :wank:

Comment

Originally posted by D.I.E.S.E.L View Post
        i didn't know jewelz was banned till PB said so lol. Besides I waas hoping she would stick around, seeing PB back down from her was funny.
        lol

I gotta admit that was a first seeing PB go quiet in battle mode

Comment

Working...
        X