No announcement yet.

Mayweather open to fighting Canelo again according to Ellerbe

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dabuu View Post
    If he fight canelo again....i lose all respect for floyd.....canelo was destroyed in their fight....i dont care how good canelo looks against lara....2 fights ago he was destroyed
    destroyed?? lmao!!! outclassed yes but destroyed? not even close.

Comment

Who the hell would wanna see another azz whooping of an over hyped fighter

Comment

no surprise there...canelo was the only fight that made profit for floyd's ppvs under his showtime contract.

Comment

Originally posted by brick wall View Post
          no surprise there...canelo was the only fight that made profit for floyd's ppvs under his showtime contract.
          Showtimes gonna do a patcut if he cant get Canelo prolly.

But even then you cant expect part 2 to hit those numbers. I'll say 1.5 mil max.

Comment

And why exactly would anyone need to see this a second time? I'll pass.

Comment

Canelo should get the bigger slice of the pie. Ginger has more fans compared to Floyd with a whole country backing him up.

It's fair for Canelo to get 60% and Floyd 40% on purse split and PPV buy.

Comment

Canelo was hardly "destroyed" in this fight like Dabuu said, but I'm not interested in a rematch.

Comment

Originally posted by A-Wolf View Post
                  And why exactly would anyone need to see this a second time? I'll pass.
                  I 2nd that !

Comment

Working...
                  X