No announcement yet.

Froch would knock DeGale out.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Froch would knock DeGale out.

I like DeGale and had him winning by 2 rounds but Froch is a totally different animal. DeGale hasn't got the engine to deal with Froch and Carl would knock him out as soon as he tired, which would be around the sixth round.

Froch would get schooled. His only chance is a puncher's chance.

Comment

If he fades like this against Froch it's not going to end well for him. I think he's technically superior to Froch though... but so are a lot of other fighters and they end up losing to him lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Simurgh View Post
        Froch would get schooled. His only chance is a puncher's chance.
        If that makes you feel better. Bumlovkin would get beat by Frochy as well.

Comment

It would be a good fight that's for sure but styles make fights. Froch is much slower and easier to hit for Degale, his defense and reflexes aren't as good as Dirrell's so Degale would be in with a shot to KO Froch too. Lots of people thought Dirrell beat Froch anyway so Degale just beat the man who beat the man in some people's eyes..

Comment

degale has a granite chin like froch . That is degales underrated weapon.

Comment

Froch is that dude, Degeale gets smoked.

Comment

I don't think Froch will fight again.

But Degale would be an absolutely horrendous choice for him.

Comment

Froch would have to hit him first. Andre Dirrell is a superb technician and he was missing like a caveman at times.

Comment

I have the younger DeGale winning this fight , but if DeGale does to Froch what he did in the 6,7,8,9,10 to Froch he could end up on floor

Comment

Working...
                    X