No announcement yet.

Video: Floyd reunites with one of his only Real friends

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Video: Floyd reunites with one of his only Real friends

Pretty cool video, this guy is one of Floyds few real friends, Floyd hadn't seen him in ages and the guy said he used to hang around Floyd every day and they were like brothers training in the same gym as teens.

Cool of Floyd to acknowledge him, after many years and anytime he sees them he says whats up. You can tell this guy is one of the real friends, never asked anything of Floyd, and says nothing but good things about him from their childhood. sad that when people get big they lose touch with their friends and surround themselves with yes men and money grubbers who when you go broke will leave you dry like what happen to MC Hammer

he has real friends lol

Comment

how do u know the people he hang out with on a dialy basis arent his real friends??

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNG_BRICC View Post
        how do u know the people he hang out with on a dialy basis arent his real friends??
        Because they are on the Floyd payroll LOL

Hookers, bodyguards & family don't count as friends

Beiber ain't his friend
        50 cent ain't his friend
        Lil Wayne ain't his friend

It's no surprise considering Floyd's lifestyle.

Boxing is Floyd's only friend...I'm wondering how he will manage once he retires.
        Last edited by miniq; 09-14-2014, 08:23 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
          Because they are on the Floyd payroll LOL

Hookers, bodyguards & family don't count as friends

Beiber ain't his friend
          50 cent ain't his friend
          Lil Wayne ain't his friend

Boxing is Floyd's only friend...I'm wondering how he will manage once he retires.
          can u prove they on his payroll??

he hangs out with rick ross for a while,same goes for dude i forget his name but he the CEO of phity rich records ,he been hanging with thme dudes for years.

beiber and floyd??well i know his daughters are big fans of the beibs and i dont know if there truly friends but i do know that its beneficial for them to market off of each others for publicity for events

Comment

Originally posted by YOUNG_BRICC View Post
            can u prove they on his payroll??

he hangs out with rick ross for a while,same goes for dude i forget his name but he the CEO of phity rich records ,he been hanging with thme dudes for years.

beiber and floyd??well i know his daughters are big fans of the beibs and i dont know if there truly friends but i do know that its beneficial for them to market off of each others for publicity for events
            Wow this guy is naive as hell, he doesn't even know what a true friend is.

Rick Ross is an opportunist wasn't he dissing Floyd and 50 cent before? he only got on with Floyd cause 50 cent is no longer part of the picture, i recall Rick Ross was trying to get in the Pac came before.

Stop dude those celebs are not REAL friends, they are just cool cordial people who see each other and say whats up, if one losses fame and becomes a lower level or D lister as they call it, those celebs will no longer associate with them.

Its basically shallow high school type stuff when you deal with the celeb world.

And you think those women are just with him because they like him? Floyd has no game at all, his personality is weird, doesn't know how to talk to a woman either his convos are awkward, he pays those girls buys them lavish goods to be with him, you think they would hang with him if he wasn't giving them money, if you think its true you must not be familiar with hood rat gold diggers.

Peep this dudes video he speaks the truth about Floyd and can he really get chicks?

Comment

plot twist: Floyds only REAL friend is this guy and hes FILIPINO

Naw but thats cool. Wonder why he didnt make him part of TMT
              Last edited by KaL-EL; 09-14-2014, 08:41 PM.

Comment

LOL at the video about can Floyd get bytches!

What's Floyd's biggest weakness?

His legs are shot & can't get bytches

Comment

That guy in the video called all of the women in Floyd's life = WHORES! his baby mama too

Comment

ok so yall can have a blast debating wether or not floyd have real friends and women,,meanwhile he basking in 32 mil straight from the breefcase with the PPV money coming in a couole of weeks time,

Comment

Working...
                    X