No announcement yet.

I was good friends with Triple G.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SnakeVen0m View Post
    I didn't try making any advances bro, we were just hanging out like regular dudes.
    Ooooooh ok. I'm just messing with you.

Comment

Originally posted by PRPOWERPUNCHES View Post
      Hey, wet dreams sometimes do come true..

PRPP
      You telling me you wouldn't wanna be Trip's good boy?!?!?

Comment

You telling me you wouldn't wanna be Trip's good boy?!?!?
        I'm serious and I know some of you guys won't believe this but I never wanted to be anybody's "Gay Boy", I mean Good Boy..

PRPP

Comment

I once dreamt i was getting wasted in an old bar somewhere while Brian Sutherland sang "Eye Of The Tiger" on karaoke.

Comment

I had a dream I had intercourse with Froch's girlfriend.

It was exquisite....but very loud....good imaginary times

Comment

I'm serious and I know some of you guys won't believe this but I never wanted to be anybody's "Gay Boy", I mean Good Boy..

PRPP
              Not even Cotto?

Comment

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
                Not even Cotto?
                Ok you got me there..YES...

HELL NO..... I know, I know, alot of you guys are bi and find it ok to kiss another man or even want to wrestle in bed but I just don't roll like dat homie.

PRPP

Comment

This morning I woke up swearing up and down that me and Triple G were best friends. I had a dream last night and in it we went out to a couple of boxing fights and I was his good boy. I was telling him how awesome he was and he told me thanks but he already knew that. What a ****y sumuma***** I thought, but then we got jumped by 3 dudes outside one of the venues and I just stood off to the side and let him handle it. He dropped all them with a few crazy right hands and that's when I woke up.

I swear, i'm not making this stuff up. Anyone ever have a dream they hung out with a boxer before?
                  Did you wake up with your sheets wet??!

Comment

Ok you got me there..YES...

HELL NO..... I know, I know, alot of you guys are bi and find it ok to kiss another man or even want to wrestle in bed but I just don't roll like dat homie.

PRPP
                    No need to be so uptight dude, it's 2014 don't be ashamed.

Comment

Originally posted by King Canelo View Post
                      No need to be so uptight dude, it's 2014 don't be ashamed.
                      I'm not uptight. I'm just not European or British. Where it's seems to be the norm to be walking your dog and you see two guys dry humping and making out in the park every day. I JUST don’t see that here..It's all new to me. Just like all those Khan threads being created everyday with the same BS in them. Oh, Khan would kick King Kong's ass in fight and all that..It's all new to me..

PRPP

Comment

Working...
                      X