No announcement yet.

So im working yesterday

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• [HOLY S**T!] So im working yesterday

At a construction job in a apartment complex for mostly old ppl, anyways im focused on the job, doing my work seriously, minding my own business, this fat black women comes by and starts budding in our work, laughing and trying to make jokes, but im not type who jokes at work so i just continue to work seriously and mind my own business. The lady gets offended and attacks me saying "whats wrong with him, does he think he is perfect or something"??? i was speechless, i could not believe the nerve on this woman. Totally disgusted with this human being.

Things like this piss me off, work is not a place to socialize with people and play around. Woman was just nuts, i dont know, what am i am i missing here?

opinions anyone?

Comment

Fat chicks get no love!

Comment

i also try to ignore fat women...do not to make eye contact

Comment

Originally posted by Underated Boxer View Post
          At a construction job in a apartment complex for mostly old ppl, anyways im focused on the job, doing my work seriously, minding my own business, this fat black women comes by and starts budding in our work, laughing and trying to make jokes, but im not type who jokes at work so i just continue to work seriously and mind my own business. The lady gets offended and attacks me saying "whats wrong with him, does he think he is perfect or something"??? i was speechless, i could not believe the nerve on this woman. Totally disgusted with this human being.

Things like this piss me off, work is not a place to socialize with people and play around. Woman was just nuts, i dont know, what am i am i missing here?
          Why do we need to know that she's fat and black? Just being a women will make most of the guys on here gravitate to your side.

Comment

You get loud mouths like that, best thing for it is just to laugh at them.

Comment

She should have understood that you got **** to do or maybe your like Spray and not a morning person so you need some time to get going before you can be in a joking mood.

Comment

Working...
              X