Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Guys I need some serious relationship help....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

u dont know what uve got till its gone..

Comment

Leave her alone, she is a human being and deserves better. You only want her when she is with someone else. Let her get on with her life and move on youself.

Comment

Grow some huevos and tell her the damn truth.

Comment

i say you give me her number so i could **** her

Comment

Originally posted by *Khan View Post
            Grow some huevos and tell her the damn truth.
            how do I tell her without killing her...

It's her heart on the line- not mine. If it was just about me, then I would have told her and bounced already.

Comment

Originally posted by DR.ORGYY View Post
              i say you give me her number so i could **** her
              lol i wish I could do that- honestly

Comment

So I just realized this is something I need to figure out on my own.

I got myself into it and I'm the only one that can get myself out. Thanks for your time to those who tried to help.

Comment

Originally posted by Paclan View Post
                  lol i wish I could do that- honestly
                  oh really, how does she look?

Comment

Comment

Sounds like you're in a real bad situation.

You know girls are confusing too, so don't kick yourself in the head too much.

But you need to consider this: The girl[your friend] that broke up with her BF to be with you, broke another guys heart for you. So you have to consider, if you break this girls heart, you'd ultimately be the cause of two broken hearts, the guy she broke up with and her[your friend].

Breaking up with your girlfriend will: Break two hearts as well, hers, and yours, because you said you don't want to leave her.

But in this case, your heart shouldn't matter anymore, you should be able to sacrifice it, because you have caused a lot of pain already, sorry if i'm being too harsh. But you need to make a sacrifice here. Like Mak said, you are being selfish.

Unless you're a really good player and can be slick enough t go out with both of them, then I don't know what to tell you.

Comment

Working...
                      X