Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Marius Pudzinowski - worlds strongest man is in MMA - OH MY GOD!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Marius Pudzinowski - worlds strongest man is in MMA - OH MY GOD!!

It seems that it is now official that Marius Pudzinowski, the five time worlds strongest man has signed with Polish Mixed Martial Arts company - KSW for his first fight in December of this year. Now this is an exiting developement, because not only does Marius have tremendous, supernatural strength, something superior to that of Brock Lesnar, he has tremednous determination and a passion for training. The man is a beast i remeber a few years back when he lost his strong man title, the next year he came back and destroyed everybody - his mind is so strong. But what can we expect, well he was a professional boxer so his standup is good, he practiced full contact Karate for years and is a green belt, and i should imagine if he wants to take you down, you will go down. He is immensley quick, and powerful, so should Brock be extremley worried. and even more so Fedor, as it seems he does not want to fight with an American company, will that be Mariu's first big test, because he walk through his first couple of opponents, i feel sorry for the guys.

Used to follow him alot.

He won't succeed in MMA.

Comment

Comment

i wish him luck, it would be great when a pole would fight in the ufc

Comment

I read elsewhere that he has experience from Karate and amateur boxing. If he can take a punch I think he could do it.

Strongman competitions also require stamina so I don't think that would be a problem, and he's the most monstrous of them all by his strength.

I appreciate and wish all good for him.

Comment

A green belt is nothing, we'll just have to see how his strength translates to fighting strength.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
              A green belt is nothing, we'll just have to see how his strength translates to fighting strength.
              True.

I'd say his strength translates well, as Strongman competitions are mostly about functional strength which is always good for you.

Comment

Originally posted by RelliK View Post
                i'm sure i heard that he was national champion in boxing too. he's also very quick for his size and surprisingly flexible.

Comment

It's all fun and games until a limb gets caught

Comment

I remember seeing him in a sumo event on WSM and he was tossing people smoothly. Marius isn't just super strong, he's also athletic for a strongman as well.

Comment

Working...
                    X