No announcement yet.

Who's gonna win last man standing?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Duggie View Post
    My money is on Ed I knew he was gonna win the endurance race in Nepal and unless the stick fighting was edited completely then he should have won that and be 3-1 up on JJ and the soccer poof, are the yanks useless or what
    Duggie, did peeds let you have a go on his wife while you were stopping at his in fat yank land?

Comment

Tonight I'm going for Murray. Usually I'd back me main j.eggin Ed when it comes to the endurance events but he's only a wee skinny thing and I reckon the cold will get to him during the event. Murray's got a bit more fat on him to keep him warm and looked good running up them hills so I'm going for the hippy ****.

Comment

Originally posted by TheHoff'sGhost View Post
        Tonight I'm going for Murray. Usually I'd back me main j.eggin Ed when it comes to the endurance events but he's only a wee skinny thing and I reckon the cold will get to him during the event. Murray's got a bit more fat on him to keep him warm and looked good running up them hills so I'm going for the hippy ****.
        I honestly thought Murray had fooked it up again this week with that mental start. Good form tho, he kept it up, and 2nd overall is fair impressive against those tribesmen.

Next weeks looks good, they're all gonna get leathered by those ninja folk.

Comment

Originally posted by Naps View Post
          I honestly thought Murray had fooked it up again this week with that mental start. Good form tho, he kept it up, and 2nd overall is fair impressive against those tribesmen.

Next weeks looks good, they're all gonna get leathered by those ninja folk.
          Aye, I was worried about that an all. I thought the **** would have eased himself into it this time after he bombed it up them hills then conked out in nepal, but the lad did himself proud. Good performance so it was.

I fancy the Wally next week. The big bastard is gonna use his strength to give em all a hearty kick in the ****.

Comment

Working...
          X