No announcement yet.

Mosley Competing With GBP For Pacman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by xcaret v3 View Post
    mosley is a ungrateful mofoker....GBP pretty much lifted his career when he was having trouble getting the big fights, even tho he wasnt a draw he still got fights from GBP..
    very much so.

for many years, it annoyed me that people thought shane was some angel and nice guy just because he smiles alot and talks reasonably humbly.

I'm glad people are seeing his true colours with the drug use and gbp back-stabbery.

Comment

Russian?

Comment

Originally posted by JonoYoungP4P View Post
        no doubt roach will demand shane to weigh 143lbs
        dude c'mon, that doesn't even make sense anymore, Roach just said Pacquiao is officially fighting at 147.

N as far as Shane goes, i would much rather see JMM fight Pac. Shane should go ahead and fight Berto like he was scheduled to, why not? it's a good fight. I'd like to see how Berto can neutralize Shane's strength and take that step up, if he can, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by BlowMe! View Post
          dude c'mon, that doesn't even make sense anymore, Roach just said Pacquiao is officially fighting at 147.

N as far as Shane goes, i would much rather see JMM fight Pac. Shane should go ahead and fight Berto like he was scheduled to, why not? it's a good fight. I'd like to see how Berto can neutralize Shane's strength and take that step up, if he can, of course.
          and when Berto wins, you guys will still say that Berto hasn't beat an A opponents and that Shane is garbage\\\...even though Manny wanted to fight Shane,

Comment

excellent move by Shane, if your current promoter/match maker can't get you the fights YOU want then part ways and get them yourself, this is exactly what Boxing needs man Boxing needs fighters to take the initiative to get the fights they want. can you imagine if Manny left Top Rank because Top Rank couldn't secure him a Mayweather fight? that would be ground shattering, a lot of fights didn't happen due to middle men and ****ty promoters giving more importance to themselves than to the fans.

promoters as a whole is something that gets in between the best fighting the best, Mosley is taking action, his team couldn't get him the fight he wanted and he didn't just "yes" his ass off like Cotto is known for doing he parted ways and went out to seek the fight he wants, he's staking his own claim and I support it 100%. I think more Boxers should think like this

Comment

Mosley is going to get sued by Golden Boy right quick. Can't fault Mosley for wanting the fight. But he should be thankful for what Golden Boy did for his late part of his career. But business is business.

I could see Golden Boy submitting an injuction trying to prevent Mosley from fighting on his own, thus stopping the potential of this fight. It all depends if Mosley is still under contract.

Comment

Originally posted by crillz View Post
                excellent move by Shane, if your current promoter/match maker can't get you the fights YOU want then part ways and get them yourself, this is exactly what Boxing needs man Boxing needs fighters to take the initiative to get the fights they want. can you imagine if Manny left Top Rank because Top Rank couldn't secure him a Mayweather fight? that would be ground shattering, a lot of fights didn't happen due to middle men and ****ty promoters giving more importance to themselves than to the fans.

promoters as a whole is something that gets in between the best fighting the best, Mosley is taking action, his team couldn't get him the fight he wanted and he didn't just "yes" his ass off like Cotto is known for doing he parted ways and went out to seek the fight he wants, he's staking his own claim and I support it 100%. I think more Boxers should think like this
                Hopkins claimed that he has been a promotional free agent for two years. Has B-Hop fought under any other banners?

Comment

shane my boy and its about time he manned up and stop letting gbp run him and not let him get the big fights. i bet it was gbp that told him not to fight floyd after the vargas fights. they put ocsar, hatton, oscar wanted to go again, jmm against floyd before mosley got a shot. now they put him to the back again. i say go for it shane

Comment

Originally posted by Gino Ros View Post
                    and when Berto wins, you guys will still say that Berto hasn't beat an A opponents and that Shane is garbage\\\...even though Manny wanted to fight Shane,
                    "you guys" have your own opinion. I'll have mine. And you can have yours, nothing to get mad about. It's not the first time and not the last time, people will disagree with each other.

Comment

wheres floyd

Comment

Working...
                      X