No announcement yet.

Pea, Roy or Floyd?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Anthony342 View Post
    No, more of a fan of The Twilight Zone, which I feel like I'm in when I read some of the posts on here lately. Star Wars is pretty good too. There were some great actors involved with Trek and I've seen their guest appearances on other shows, mostly from Universal and later on in sitcoms and comedy shows.
    Sterling was an incredible story teller...I loved TZ also. When I was a kid my cousins told me there was a "scarier" twilight zone and I had to ask mom's permission...I was then introduced to Night Gallery which was never as good.

Comment

• Originally posted by IMDAZED View Post
      There have been plenty of posts in this very thread disputing what you said. If you really feel your delusion is warranted, let's go through the fight round by round. It was a clear, decisive and unanimous win for Mayweather. Pacquiao's own people have admitted this. So yeah, your post was dumb. You wanna back it up? Go for it and I'll be here to counter every last thing you write. You'd have to come out of your feelings first though. Maybe too much to ask for given your obvious sensitivity.
      There is a thread for that discussion...it is not this one. There is a debate...why is that such a hard concept for you to grasp? I am flattered that you want to debate me on this subject but i don't have time for you kid. I prefer to post on other topics... its nothing personal,when you are not being an idiot you tend to make some good contributions...though it would be nice to see that done in our section instead of carrying the pac May virus to these here part.

Again thanks for the offer.

oh yeah and man you hurted my feewings beyond belief your viscious!! Ok junior?

Comment

• Originally posted by billeau2 View Post
        There is a thread for that discussion...it is not this one. There is a debate...why is that such a hard concept for you to grasp? I am flattered that you want to debate me on this subject but i don't have time for you kid. I prefer to post on other topics... its nothing personal,when you are not being an idiot you tend to make some good contributions...though it would be nice to see that done in our section instead of carrying the pac May virus to these here part.

Again thanks for the offer.

oh yeah and man you hurted my feewings beyond belief your viscious!! Ok junior?
        So let me get this straight:

You claim I didn't offer a counter-argument. When I ask you to debate, you go on and on about me instead. The old pot/kettle thing.

Then you PM me as if I should care about your feelings.

I ask again for the rationale behind your May-Pac score...and you write all of this?

You're a clown.

Comment

So let me get this straight:

You claim I didn't offer a counter-argument. When I ask you to debate, you go on and on about me instead. The old pot/kettle thing.

Then you PM me as if I should care about your feelings.

I ask again for the rationale behind your May-Pac score...and you write all of this?

You're a clown.
          ohhh are we getting so desperate now that we have to lie? You mean the PM where I said "Just a point if clarification, I am not your friend?" I can post the Pm as well.... I was very clear about what my point was in the thread, your attempt at a straw man is really pathetic I.e. create a new issue when you were owned on the old issue regarding the subject of the thread.

Dazed your not in my league...your so transparent its laughable. Let me guess next will be an ad hominum attacking me personally again...But none of that changes the issue kid. There is a lively debate about this fight and you are free to engage in it.

Look im flattered but let me repeat my PM: "I AM NOT YOUT FRIEND." So go bother someone else.

Comment

ohhh are we getting so desperate now that we have to lie? You mean the PM where I said "Just a point if clarification, I am not your friend?" I can post the Pm as well.... I was very clear about what my point was in the thread, your attempt at a straw man is really pathetic I.e. create a new issue when you were owned on the old issue regarding the subject of the thread.

Dazed your not in my league...your so transparent its laughable. Let me guess next will be an ad hominum attacking me personally again...But none of that changes the issue kid. There is a lively debate about this fight and you are free to engage in it.

Look im flattered but let me repeat my PM: "I AM NOT YOUT FRIEND." So go bother someone else.
            All you've done is throw attacks. Not that I'm bothered. You won't catch me sending 5th grade PM's (we're not friends!"). And you're calling who a kid? Funny.

You don't want to back up your silly "Pac-May could've gone either way" comment, that's fine. It was pretty dumb so I don't blame you.

Comment

All you've done is throw attacks. Not that I'm bothered. You won't catch me sending 5th grade PM's (we're not friends!"). And you're calling who a kid? Funny.

You don't want to back up your silly "Pac-May could've gone either way" comment, that's fine. It was pretty dumb so I don't blame you.
              Yeah I threw attacks lol. You can read my opinion in the threads about the fight... You can even see where I give some proof of my opinions...You just can't understand the concept of different threads for different subjects.

"Pretty dumb?" what a moron lol. How descriptive...I think your pruty toooo dumbazz. I I I guess it could be worser...I could be ugly dumb....Is that what you would call it my little poptart? kinda like stupidazz, but not total like pretty stupidazz? Dude that is sig worthy thank you for some material I can use.

Now go away before I take care of my lightwork. Why don't you post in a thread and learn something? You could use the learning BTW.
              are you just coming here to troll?

Again flattered, now get off my nuts, wipe the jizz out of your eyes, I finished five minutes ago and my beer can is almost empty.

Oh and talk about hurt feewings who can't let it go?

Comment

"ad hominum"?? and you dare telling people they are not in your league!?!

Comment

So if I list ten more....twenty more, etc...at what point is it accepted that not all writers who think the fight was not a clear victory, are not "stupid." You must see how stupid you look sucking Daze's nuts on this! Daze is probably just trying to be an ahole...I don't think he is that stupid to believe this, regardless of what he says...but following that line of reasoning makes you look pretty fvkin stupid bro!

Ive written professionally for the mags and I would be the first to tell you that there are a lot of jackwads that get paid to write...but when you take a general sampling usually there is some clarity.

But youll figure it out junior
                  If you knew half a thing about "sampling" you would have never posted articles referring to the same source (the ************ scorecards), but... it is hard to demand knowledge of statistics from people who cannot spell.

Your obsession with ****erotic imagery is suspicious to say the least.

Comment

Yeah I threw attacks lol. You can read my opinion in the threads about the fight... You can even see where I give some proof of my opinions...You just can't understand the concept of different threads for different subjects.

"Pretty dumb?" what a moron lol. How descriptive...I think your pruty toooo dumbazz. I I I guess it could be worser...I could be ugly dumb....Is that what you would call it my little poptart? kinda like stupidazz, but not total like pretty stupidazz? Dude that is sig worthy thank you for some material I can use.

Now go away before I take care of my lightwork. Why don't you post in a thread and learn something? You could use the learning BTW.
                    are you just coming here to troll?

Again flattered, now get off my nuts, wipe the jizz out of your eyes, I finished five minutes ago and my beer can is almost empty.

Oh and talk about hurt feewings who can't let it go?
                    Christ

Comment

Sterling was an incredible story teller...I loved TZ also. When I was a kid my cousins told me there was a "scarier" twilight zone and I had to ask mom's permission...I was then introduced to Night Gallery which was never as good.
                      It's Serling. Not as good, but had a lot more good segments than people remember if you watch it now and read the companion book An After Hours Tour.

Comment

Working...
                      X