No announcement yet.

I am a 6 feet and one half an inch gay male

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I am a 6 feet and one half an inch gay male

I am your typical tall, perfectly muscled, lean, handsome, rugged European blooded man.

Get some suckas fo' life, get some.

Pics or GTFO

Comment

Originally posted by Russian Crushin View Post
      Pics or GTFO

Lol how can I take a picture proving my height?

I can't hold the camera, and measuring tape up at the same time.

Think of a way, and I'll prove it!

As far as the other characteristics: I think nobody can deny based on my videos, pictures, etc.

Comment

Don't you have the look of a fat guy who got into "normal" shape? Your words won't change that.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
          Don't you have the look of a fat guy who got into "normal" shape? Your words won't change that.

Lol wut? I've never been over 180 pounds in muh life.

I have 4 pack abs. . .

I had to lift, and eat a lot just for my body to match my head size. .

You be the judge. . .

Few years old, but I look the same. . .

Comment

This gimmick isn't working for you. I remember some poster from ESB who pulled all of the same stunts as you, except he was hilarious and riled everyone up. He might still be there doing it. You just suck at it.

You're an inch shorter and significantly less cut than I am. Same ethnicity, for the most part. Various women whom I had no prior interaction with have reached out to caress my face while walking by; this has happened repeatedly to me. I live the ideal that you try to live. If all were as God intended, you'd be delegated as my indentured servant.
            Last edited by Cardinal Buck; 10-02-2012, 02:22 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cardinal Buck View Post
              This gimmick isn't working for you. I remember some poster from ESB who pulled all of the same stunts as you, except he was hilarious and riled everyone up. He might still be there doing it. You just suck at it.

You're an inch shorter and significantly less cut than I am. Same ethnicity, for the most part. Various women whom I had no prior interaction with have reached out to caress my face while walking by; this has happened repeatedly to me. I live the ideal that you try to live. If all were as God intended, you'd be delegated as my indentured servant.

bwAHAHAHAHAHA. you're an anonymous loser on the internet. nothing more, nothig less.

i on the other hand look like tom brady, and other various celebrities who are voted "sexiest peopel of the year."

You're a short pudgy troll. . Poor lil fella. . Poor, poor, lil anonymous fella!

But hey! It's the internet where you don't have to post your picture, so you can be whomever you want! Don't worry . . . I believe ya!

Comment

I'm fackin beautiful

Comment

Originally posted by rorymac View Post
                  I'm fackin beautiful
                  Aye! Quite the handsome lad ye are indeed!

Comment

I'm actually not lying at all. Keep up your act and know that a thoroughly superior version of you is smugly reading your posts.

Comment

Working...
                    X