Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Great upset. But was Klit vs Fury a great heavyweight fight?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Klitschko reign ends and watch we get Fury fighting negative and spoiling in his title defenses.

Shudder.

Comment

Wlad gameplan was sh.it

He can't come with his usual gameplan with a man with twice his height and reach....or at least have some B and C plan. Basically he did nothing for 10 rounds.

If he fight a rematch, i hope not, he better go full gear from round 1 and try to gain some respect otherwise it will be another 12 round boring loss.

Anyway its good for boxing that young fury won his belts, and the cycle continue

Comment

in the end, i think most people liked the result, a shakeup in the heavyweight division with a crazy character beating an established name in wlad.

at least we are talking about the heavys again.

boxing needs more characters now than ever.

fury plays the role.

Comment

Is Wlad chugging a beer, like REALLY chugging for a long time, here at 2:20 in the post fight press conference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmDwmpISZ3I

Comment

Originally posted by Sterling Archer View Post
            in the end, i think most people liked the result, a shakeup in the heavyweight division with a crazy character beating an established name in wlad.

at least we are talking about the heavys again.
            The best thing for the heavyweight division is a good heavyweight fight.

Two fairly high level guys going to war would be huge for the division.

We haven't had that in a looong time.

Comment

Originally posted by embryo View Post
              Is Wlad chugging a beer, like REALLY chugging for a long time, here at 2:20 in the post fight press conference?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qmDwmpISZ3I
              Chugging? Looked like he was sipping like a girl to me.

Comment

It was a big upset, but the actual fight was terrible.

There was about 5 good punches landed all fight. The slow pace, the low output, the low connect %...it wasn't much of a spectacle. Saying that though, how many Wlad fights are?

Comment

Originally posted by Isaac Clarke View Post
                  Chugging? Looked like he was sipping like a girl to me.
                  Ok big guy...but it was beer, right? I would think it's not very enjoyable to get drunk or even buzzed after 12 rounds of boxing (whether it's action packed or not) and getting punched in the head and stomach quite a few times. I play hockey and I am not in the mood to get drunk or high after games for at least an hour or two lolm

Comment

Might have been the worst Wlad fight I have watched, Fury was winning for fair enough for him doing what he did but Wlad had no clue how to change that fight.

Comment

It was a miserable fight, let's be honest.

Comment

Working...
                      X