Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Baseball is on a life support machine. I'm holding an amnesty for you to become...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
    I don't know dick about the Giants but i know the 49ers are still living on past glories so you get Liverpool.

You will hear all about the famed Liverpool history (they are still banging on about winning 5 European Cups).

Both the 49ers and Liverpool are on a somewhat upward curve though so it ain't all bad.
    Liverpool it is.....

Comment

Originally posted by HUGH JASS View Post
      I fu.cking hate Baseball and my **** of a team always perform **** on a weekly basis

Give me a new team mike!
      Are you not a Newcastle fan Hugh?.

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Liverpool it is.....
      This guy's learnt fast. There are a few Liverpool fans on here too.

I actually hate Liverpool being a Manchester United fan, but they have a big following and You'll Never Walk Alone is actually a quality song.

Comment

Who is going to have Cardiff and join me?

Who is going to have Swansea and become my enemy?

Comment

I like their crest. It's pure class, innit?

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
            these playoff baseball games take four hours. it's absolutely absurd.

the game will die out when the baby boomers are gone.
            The game ain't going anywhere too much history and money being made from tv rights for it to just die out.

Comment

Why are you not including Scottish teams in this designation of football teams? Give someone Hibernian FC, it's a tough life being a Hibs fan but just run of the mill league wins over the likes of St Mirren make you feel like you've won a cup final because the wins are hard to come by. It's a hard life but I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Comment

Originally posted by Pretty Boy1 View Post
                Why are you not including Scottish teams in this designation of football teams? Give someone Hibernian FC, it's a tough life being a Hibs fan but just run of the mill league wins over the likes of St Mirren make you feel like you've won a cup final because the wins are hard to come by. It's a hard life but I wouldn't have it any other way!!

Celtic is to be assigned..

Also they have the EPL on NBC so at least they would be able to see a few games.

Come on mate you can't expect a yank to get up at 5am and stream a Hibs game can you? .

Comment

Originally posted by Dinamita 03 View Post
                  The game ain't going anywhere too much history and money being made from tv rights for it to just die out.

TV ratings and attendance are down in baseball. baseball also notoriously inflates their numbers, especially with live gates. the sox, for example, were exposed by the boston globe for a complicated scheme to continue their "sellout streak" that involved tons of comps, and tickets being sold for as little as a few bucks.

hell, they used to claim that the place was sold out, and there would be entire rows of empty seats.

i thnnk it will take about 50 years for it to really start to fade away, but baseball has certainly hit it's peak. it's on the downside.

Comment

Originally posted by Mr Ehrmantraut View Post
                    This guy literally screams out Chelsea, you arrogant **** .

Maybe Chunk will take you under his wing.

Comment

I will embrace Man City if you embrace the Philadelphia Eagles in the NFL.

Comment

Working...
                      X