Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Prime Jamie Lee Curtis gets me hard.....Would Joo?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
    You are so fucking lame
    and you are ****ing stupid with a dose of gay and ******ed and when i combine those ingredients , i form you, lol, nyahahahahahaha

im ****ing with you flawless , just because you sukk **** , that doesnt make you a fa.g, it makes you a d****sukking ***, lol, true story, lol, nyahahahahahaha now go watch your mayweather highlites so you can sleep well

Comment

Originally posted by Tha_Greatest View Post
      and you are ****ing stupid with a dose of gay and ******ed and when i combine those ingredients , i form you, lol, nyahahahahahaha

im ****ing with you flawless , just because you sukk **** , that doesnt make you a fa.g, it makes you a d****sukking ***, lol, true story, lol, nyahahahahahaha now go watch your mayweather highlites so you can sleep well
      HAHHAHAHHAHHA omg that **** was funny

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
        HAHHAHAHHAHHA omg that **** was funny
        whenever i think of flawless, i too lol, it is extremely funny not too because he tries to act like he likes ***** yet hes here talking **** about a woman that looks fine, lol, nyahahahahaha

i bet if this thread said sexiest boxer ever, he will be the first one here trying to get a glimpse of the pictures, lol, nyahahahaha

Comment

Don't lie...you just like the short hair, because she looks like a dude from the side.

Comment

Originally posted by Stone Roses View Post
            Damn I was flicking through the channels yesterday and I came across A Fish Called Wanda......that movie was funny as hell....John Cleese = ATG

Anyways, Jamie Lee Curtis got me raging hard.....You can tell she is just one of them chicks that are born sluts....

Would JOO?

everyone thinks that jamie lee curtis is a hemaphrodite.....so hell to the no..

Comment

prime JLC = awesome body.......any1 who thinks otherwise = ****...period!!!

Comment

Originally posted by BritishBoxing92 View Post
                everyone thinks that jamie lee curtis is a hemaphrodite.....so hell to the no..
                Everyone as in just u?

Comment

probably because she is somewhat manly

BTW the True Lies scene is not her body

they dubbed someone in

Comment

adrienne barbeau is a better hermaphodite

Comment

Hell yeh she'd get it...
                      I'd rev her out now if im Hi enough...

Comment

Working...