Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone think that chicks who are a fan of a rival team can be a conflict of interest?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Anyone think that chicks who are a fan of a rival team can be a conflict of interest?

I'm from Indianapolis, and I met this chick online and we started talking. And she mentioned that she was a Patriots fan. Now obviously, if I wanted to fuck her bad enough I could disregard that. But she seems to be the one making a big deal about it. She let me know she was interested in me, but let me know straight up she was a Patriots fan and I had in my profile that I was a Colts fan. So she flat out told me that would be a problem if we got together. Me personally, I don't really care. Of course I'd rather her be a Colts fan, because I have to support my team. But different strokes for different folks.

That's takin it a Lil too far IMO. Who cares who you root for, really? You don't take that stuff to bed unless y'all sleep in a room full of posters and a team blanket. Otherwise, **** it.

Comment

Romeo & Juliet.

Comment

I only met this chick online though guys.

Comment

**** her while you're wearing a Peyton manning Authentic jersey ... then when you're done, Pecker Slap her on the Forehead ... War Colts !!!!!

Comment

Bitches don't know nothin' anyway, especially about sports. Just lie to her or never bring the **** up.

Comment

It shouldn't matter at all what time you/she likes.

Comment

Working...
              X