Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Shahid Afridi Massive 6 Vs Australia !!!!!!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pakistan should have bowled the Aussies out for less than what they did

Comment

Originally posted by HitmanHattonAY View Post
      i think it will turn especcially the mcg, i think Rashid is better than Swann overall
      Really? I think Swann is pretty damn good and can also bat reasonably well.

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
        i think swann has been a good asset for us but i think Rashid will be even better when he gets into the side. Rashid is a leg spinner aswell

Comment

Originally posted by Mushroom View Post
          Indeed, I was going to make a similar point. Rashid is a great prospect and should get another chance in the 20/20 and one day team, but noway is he better than Swanny...at this moment. Swann is one of the best spinners in the world in all forms of cricket.

Comment

Originally posted by The Monk View Post
            Indeed, I was going to make a similar point. Rashid is a great prospect and should get another chance in the 20/20 and one day team, but noway is he better than Swanny...at this moment. Swann is one of the best spinners in the world in all forms of cricket.
            Yeah he's quality. I like that fact that he's not afraid of mixing it up with quicker balls, the one that go straight on and of course a turning off break. Two fingers up to the people that say that classic off-spin bowling is a thing of the past.

Comment

i still think Rashid should be given a chance becasue it is inevitable that he will be test player sooner or later.

Comment

Hes gotta take a drug test

Comment

Pakistan are doing ok at the moment, they need to continue batting like the way they are

Comment

PAkistan need two batsmen to get 100's if they have any chnace of getting the win

Comment

Hopefully Salman can get a ton

Comment

Working...
                      X