Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wow what a surprise, definitely up for this

Comment

Originally posted by SweetScience View Post
      They're gonna probably talk about how they beat Hopkins.
      I dunno why but I laughed stupid hard at this.

Comment

These guys are actually hilarious if you listen to some interviews. wish I could go.

Comment

I had a chance to meet Jones in when those of Ring 8 events held in Queens like two years ago, John Ruiz was also there, but i had to take care of stuff in FL.

When it comes to events you will always get one person asking a silly question which gets a silly response.

I remember back when Tyson was champion they had him on Donahue like in 1989 and a lady said "What do you do with the money you win?", his reply was, "What do you do with the $10 you earn?"

Comment

Besides the horrendous spelling in this article it's news to me that Roy Jones fought Joe Calzaghe in November of 2013....What the hell? Who wrote this monstrosity?

Comment

I refuse to read an article that is written so poorly. Stopped after first paragraph

Comment

A better idea for RJJ to make some scratch than fighting Kimbo in the Caribbean.

Comment

Originally posted by Code 206 View Post
                  A better idea for RJJ to make some scratch than fighting Kimbo in the Caribbean.

Heck no man, boxing NEEDS that fight.

Comment

Can't till this fight lol!!!Jones by KO

Comment

Working...
                    X